Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the trend to bejazzle cleaning products 🤦‍♀️ You know it’s going to happen. Hobby craft and eBay are going to be swamped with orders from hinchers army of sheep. All of this is truly disturbing - to see a woman act like that over a bottle of cleaning product - grow up and stop this stupid nonsense. P&G are disgusting for encouraging this in the first place.
More consumerism, yet more detriment to the environment...

You know what project I think the Hinchliffes should undertake next? Commissioning their own landfill site, because lord knows they bleeping need one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She always has done it as far as I remember. She even recorded him pissing( just pissing noise in the background) and then ranted that she just pined the toilet and hope he’ll pine it too after taking the piss.
Oh for duck sake the mad bastard now thinks she’s a bleeping Kardashian 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s a bottle of bleeping Fabreeze you demented bleeping bint 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I am actually pissing myself at the ‘mad bastard’ comment. bleeping brilliant!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait... so the bedazzled freeze bottle wasnt gifted by the Kardashians? That's genuinely what I thought at first because no one would truly cry over that surely??

Why is she crying over some chavvy looking tat? I could knock that up in seconds for a couple of quid. Jesus christ on a bike.

Reactions: 12
It will take a while for that twig rose to bloom... Fortunately for us you will be long gone!! 👍😁

My Angel Rose 🌹 is 1000 times better than yours will ever be, 😁 for a start I received mine when it was mature enough to bloom. 😜

Reactions: 6
I really can’t believe a 30 year old woman could be so excited about a fake crystal encrusted plastic bottle she almost cried. 🤦‍♀️ She has no concept whatsoever about the real world or what’s going on outside her tacky #gifted bubble. I sincerely hope that bubble bursts soon. She’s as shallow as a puddle and twice as dull. Utterly vacuous. She needs to get a life and start enjoying her beautiful little boy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As if she thinks she’s on a level with the kardashians and she’s crying because she thinks by receiving the same kind of bottle as them with plastic jewels on that she’s made it :ROFLMAO: I’m crying too Soph - crying from laughing at your stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What will she do when the chav febreeze bottle is empty? Will she keep refilling it or just keep it as another thing for her to hoarder?

Reactions: 4
Just watched her story again. Does she honestly think she has been sent a bottle by the Kardashians?
Hers is obviously from P&G it's a standard UK bottle. The Kardashian one is the US version with downy on the label. They aren't even the same shape 🤣
I think she did genuinely think the Kardashitwats had sent it to her, that's why she's gone quiet now she's twigged to what a bellend she's been.

She can console herself by storying another empty casserole dish being popped in the brand new oven and order a take away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also to be honest, doing all those stories every day must be a witch, don’t think I could be bothered, even for the money, it’s a lot of time taken out of your day.

Reactions: 9
Oh piss off!!! I hope he comes back and says “Mammaz I think you’re a bleep for exploiting me like you did!”
What she means is, she’ll be crying into her zoflora bottle with two plastic gems stuck to the side Cos no one at the school yard recognised her and “mummas was famous once hansnomes, people used to sends mummas bejewelled febreeze. Now mummas takes her dorgeous boys to schools and even though mummas has MRS HINCH sharpied onto her minkeh bag no ones does cares now”. There’s not a genuine bone in her body anymore, there’s no way she could tell Ronnie about this whole thing and be grateful for it. She’ll just use it to brag when she’s a has been and to one up all his mates mums🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she dusting with “Dave” and THEN mr sheen dusting?! Is there a real need to dust twice? I’d just go straight in with mr sheen?

Reactions: 11
Also she used that body brush (if that’s what it’s called?) to clean up pet hair today but whatever happened to the other brush she used a while back that had the holder with it that would clean off the pet hair?

Reactions: 8
Seriously.......WTF is this world coming into OMFG and now your going to get half of the world sitting with a glue and putting crystals on their cleaning bottles 😂😂😂👌🏻 Stacey has already started doing this......what a sad life ffs it’s only cleaning
She really is a c*nt

What a twit

• Haha
How embarrassing that she genuinely believes khloe kardashian might have sent her a febreeze bottle. Who’s going to be the one to break it to her? Idiot 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.