Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was so obvious that was going happen! The spoilt cow that she is knew if she kept going on about it she would instantly be sent one. It definitely suits her just looks so tacky. She really wants to be right up there with the big name celebs bearing in mind she can't take one bit of criticism or negativity!! I'd really love her to bump into a 'troll' when she's out and about (not very often). I imagine it will happen coz she can't avoid her haters forever!!
Where's @Boobelle and the other Maldon ladies. Go get a takeaway.

Well duck me sideways and call me stupid now trace has made an appearance
She's a bot.. The electrician serviced her in the loft and tonight she serviced him in the men's Lavs.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Newbie on here but read all the time (the reason I don't get any sleep) I think we need a need thread for Trace. Trace is on the case.

Reactions: 6
Just had a nosey on the p&g website
Can’t believe how many brands they have. That’s me changing shampoo, sanitary towels, skin care & razors.

edit: if anyone can recommend a shampoo for a really sensitive scalp prone to hair loss? It would be really appreciated.

Reactions: 17
Also she used that body brush (if that’s what it’s called?) to clean up pet hair today but whatever happened to the other brush she used a while back that had the holder with it that would clean off the pet hair?
Or one of her many gifted sharks? I couldn't believe she was faffing around with a poxy brush

Reactions: 6
I wish there was someone who knew her in person on here.
I'd love some anonymous fun facts.
Like what was she like over the years.. I imagine her being a right snobby mare. Is she recognised a lot in public. How does she handle a baby meltdown. Does she cook more than the odd casserole and snack on a noodle jug.
So many unanswered questions 🤣

When she said little driver, I thought she'd had something delivered by drone or robot. I had no idea she was referring to a fellow human being! 🤨
Its probably Keith the local Hermes driver who drops off all her 'ebayers'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the exact same, it was like she was taking the puss out of her and joking at Trace’s expense. She sounded like a right witch, it’s a wonder she has any friends at all!!
Yeah. Like she was laughing at her inferiour kitchen and labels, because her kitchen and labels are soooooo much better. *sarcasm*

She did once show herself using a MINKEH to wipe the toilet seat (then rinsing it in the sink)

Pissy minky it was disgusting
Jesus wept

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe how many brands they have. That’s me changing shampoo, sanitary towels, skin care & razors.

edit: if anyone can recommend a shampoo for a really sensitive scalp prone to hair loss? It would be really appreciated.
Is treseme or pantene on that list?

I have really bad scalp psoriasis where I go bald in parts, I would recommend nioxin but it is a bit expensive

• Heart
Or one of her many gifted sharks? I couldn't believe she was faffing around with a poxy brush
I’ve got a shark and bloody hate it. I have to clean it more than it cleans. I don’t steep it in the bath though with zoflora 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ahaha maybe Jamie has been disappearing up to the loft to service Tracey 😂😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got a shark and bloody hate it. I have to clean it more than it cleans. I don’t steep it in the bath though with zoflora 😂😂😂
Same my “anti hair wrap” shark ironically gets clogged with ......hair!! Forever cleaning it and the suction has gone right down only 6/7 months old!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Same my “anti hair wrap” shark ironically gets clogged with ......hair!! Forever cleaning it and the suction has gone right down only 6/7 months old!!!
That’s the beauty If a Dyson you have a 5 yr warranty, so engineer comes out and fix or they send the parts in the post.

I wish there was someone who knew her in person on here.
I'd love some anonymous fun facts.
Like what was she like over the years.. I imagine her being a right snobby mare. Is she recognised a lot in public. How does she handle a baby meltdown. Does she cook more than the odd casserole and snack on a noodle jug.
So many unanswered questions 🤣

Its probably Keith the local Hermes driver who drops off all her 'ebayers'
I don’t get how there is literally no information about her past. Nothing bar LinkedIn. It’s very strange🧐

Reactions: 12
Imagine opening your cupboards , looking straight at your glasses and having a label ' glasses' just in case your brain doesn't register what your eyes are seeing!! 🙈🙈
Nutjobs!
Tbh I don’t that all round the house. Way before hinch did. It was because I was fed up of my partner putting things in random places or always asking where things where. It didn’t work he still asks and puts stuff in the wrong place 😂 you do go a bit made with the label maker I must admit it becomes a bit addictive 🙈

• Haha
That’s the beauty If a Dyson you have a 5 yr warranty, so engineer comes out and fix or they send the parts in the post.

I don’t get how there is literally no information about her past. Nothing bar LinkedIn. It’s very strange🧐
Agreed! Very strange. Not even an old bebo account 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.