Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showed hubby her Khloe Kardash fan girl moment and he said God she’s an annoying twit, imagine living with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Change your Dave or whatever it’s called, hun
298AB094-444E-4ED1-9B32-7F9727B4530C.png
. The colour of that thing 😖😩

I’m a bit behind today...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh piss off!!! I hope he comes back and says “Mammaz I think you’re a bleep for exploiting me like you did!”
"Well basically Ronnieblessumslonglegsgotsfeetz I spent all day pretending to clean stuff, got on the beg to a PR company to pay for me to go on telly, convinced some mugs to buy cheap tat from China and got a cut from that, and dropped a load of really blatant hints so I got a load of free tit from company's that I hoard up in the loft. Oh and I sold a colouring book and a blank notebook"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First time posting on here but I’ve been lurking for a long time, hate to admit it but I was once a Hincher and loved to watch her stories religiously...but I’ve had my eyes opened to her and to watch her living life in her own little bubble and especially when she said “playing shops” and how the febreeze bottle had it’s own “little driver” making the delivery person sound like postman Pat she rattles my cage sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she saying “C’mon the Kardashians” as if it’s been personally sent by Khloe Kardashian! It’s obviously from P & G you crazy bint! Can somebody please put her in a straight jacket NOW!!!
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I'd be more impressed if it was someone who did something of notable value.
I'm sorry but the Kardashians are not that. All they do is sell anything that gets them a pay check.

I said I'd be more impressed but quite frankly I'm not an 8 year old girl so I couldn't care less at this point in my life as a 30 year old women 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean, it’s not as if there’s real life issues going on in the UK right now - food banks, homelessness, wind rush scandal... but Hinch has got her diamanté crappy febreeze. So everything is okay, right? ...

Whatever Hinch wants, Hinch gets and I’m fckin sick of it.
Shes the epitome of selfishness isn’t she.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cue the trend to bejazzle cleaning products 🤦‍♀️ You know it’s going to happen. Hobby craft and eBay are going to be swamped with orders from hinchers army of sheep. All of this is truly disturbing - to see a woman act like that over a bottle of cleaning product - grow up and stop this stupid nonsense. P&G are disgusting for encouraging this in the first place.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh that’s fair enough then, thought she was just being over the top like Hinch😂

It’s crazy! I know people have night sweats and there’s obviously stains from certain ‘activities’ but that’s what mattress covers are for! I’ve got way too much to do day-to-day I never even consider having the time to chuck random powders and oils all over my mattress
I agree. I've put mattress covers on all of the beds, and pillow covers. Saves the hassle. Easier to wash a mattress cover than a mattress.

Reactions: 4
Would it be wrong if I set up a business vajazzling tit just to see how many sheep I could sale (scam) to?

(Joke I wouldn't really do this)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched her story again. Does she honestly think she has been sent a bottle by the Kardashians?
Hers is obviously from P&G it's a standard UK bottle. The Kardashian one is the US version with downy on the label. They aren't even the same shape 🤣
I bet they sent the poor work experience out to Hobbycraft and made her make that just to shut up the WomanChild

• Haha
  • Angry
Would it be wrong if I set up a business vajazzling tit just to see how many sheep I could sale (scam) to?

(Joke I wouldn't really do this)
I was actually thinking if I had the time to make them, I’d make some up to look way better than those, but refuse to send her one gratis. 🖕🏼😤😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My 8 month old grandson has a walker and gets himself from the lounge along the hall ( it’s quite long) and back all by himself loves it. He is still breasted night and morning and does have some pouches ( cause mum and dad both work full time and travel 3 hours each day to and from work. He does however have toast bananas rusks and other things . He so much more advanced than Ronnie. They live 4 hours away and when we went last week to visit they went out for a drink he slept on me for 2.5 hours such joy. She misses out on these pleasures
She was using a #gifted bath bomb from them last night. Of all the people to gift to, they chose her! Do they not know what she is?? 😂
It's bleeping vile 🤢
It's not a famous bottle you sully cow, bottles aren't famous and what do you think happened? They went and grabbed Khloes off her for you?
It doesn't even have your name on it.
Spoilt, narcissistic little witch!

Ugh it's so unnecessary, it's wound me right up!!
Its not grey and white though Soph 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:
Drive thru looks poo, never mind, Soph has vajazzled Febreze. Not one but two, oh sh*t, look out for her sneeze!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is really bleeping annoying cos I used to like Stacey, then she got in with Grotbags and I unfollowed her, although I do every so often sneak a peek at her stories to see the adorable Rex😍
This though is bitter sweet, on one hand I think .. MUG! On the other I think.. what a lovely thing to do! That's friendship right there! Stacey is proper busy actually working, caring for 3 kids, cooking them actual food, keeping up with the house, and still wanted to find time to do that for her 'mate'.
Can you imagine selfish Soph doing anything like that! She didn't even say bleeping thank you!😡
I feel a bit sorry for Stacey now
Same. I used to think Stacey was quite down to earth and real. Actually, I agree, she obviously wanted to do something. Sophie had to stamp her feet and get one #gifted and what some would treasure - a friend handcrafting something (albeit tit) for you - will come second best to her "Kardashian" famous bottle. Shows how tit it is though, all that "I'm scared to touch it", it's just rhinestones on a plastic bottle of hazardous fumes. I feel a bit sorry for Stace too as I've made grand gestures for people who couldn't give two shits, get away from her Stace, she'll pull your self esteem through the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That febreeze bottle is just tacky! Does she actually think shes something special because she has one of them? Its not a 'famous bottle' either you loon its just a bloody bottle. With everything going on in the world at the moment all she's concerned with is a tacky febreeze bottle. Its not even the same bottle as Khloe Kardashian's anyway do dont know why she's making such a huge deal, the bottle is a totally different shape and is obviously the UK one, not the US one. Bet she had a right tantrum and P&G sent it her. What Hinch wants she gets.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.