Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was tagged in it today. There have been a few egg houses that she’s been tagged in since asking about it
That’s what I thought she was first tagged in it a week ago then a few today after she said she was on the hunt.
How long until she’s sent one #gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought mammas were meant to boost each other up
Almost as bad as the phrase "You got this Mamma". It means nothing. Nauseating :sick:

Women referring to themselves as 'Mamma' is bad enough, but women referring to other women as 'Mamma' just sounds infantile.
The only person who should be calling anyone else Mamma is that woman's offspring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She makes out she doesn’t look for fame so why delete and re post the same thing just to tag chloe

Proper beg. It’s pure cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just completely caught up.. I can’t even remember where or who I had heard about tattle from, but I know that it was being mentioned because of the Mrs Hinch threads. So I looked for it, read some, joined.. because I also like to rant about some of the things she does. I don’t particularly dislike the girl, only what she is doing. What I don’t understand is why someone would do the same as me if they weren’t comfortable reading what is written here?🤔 some of the things posted here I don’t agree with either, but I wouldn’t whinge about it. It’s a thread specifically to moan about Sophie??? So if you don’t like that then I don’t know why you’re here, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To continue a bit -Was just reading all this stuff here written about Mrs hinch, and despite hating her guts myself it’s just got me thinking about this Caroline Flack thing- in a world you can be anything, be kind.

Just delete her if you don’t care and she’s such a witch? Yes she’s loaded because of insta and can have whatever she wants. So what? You hate other celebs with money this much?
And this is not some crazy hincher here to derail the thread and sing her praises as I say. Just actually consider it for a second.
I think the problem lies in the fact that a lot of prople here used to be hinchers and then got fed up with the swipe ups, pointless buying and blatant waste. It’s human nature to have an opinion on things. The majority of tattlers express their opinions on here instead of aiming their criticism directly at her (which she doesn’t like). I see this as a good thing. A bunch of like minded individuals having a conversation that unless she actively searches, she doesn’t need to see. For someone who allegedly has 3 million followers I personally find her content very irresponsible a lot of the time. Would I DM her and tell her? No. Because I don’t want to hurt her feelings. She’s only human. Do I keep up with threads on here? Occasionally. To see if people see what I do. It’s human nature.
Just look at the “sterilising” of the bottles and Hanging them up on a gifted dryer to dry. Is this the way this should be done for young babies? Absolutely not and I told my hincher friends who follow her the same. They no longer do it after double checking with their health visitors.

I’m not going to lie. she has changed my whole outlook on cleaning. But for someone who has 3m followers she should be more open to learning from her mistakes. Which she’s not. That’s why I’m here.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Almost as bad as the phrase "You got this Mamma". It means nothing. Nauseating :sick:

Women referring to themselves as 'Mamma' is bad enough, but women referring to other women as 'Mamma' just sounds infantile.
The only person who should be calling anyone else Mamma is that woman's offspring.
i also hate mumma.

Reactions: 16
Of course she wants attention !!! Wannabe kardashian with her tit tracksuits silvery tacky tit in her house .... earning tit loads of money for doing naff all !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just completely caught up.. I can’t even remember where or who I had heard about tattle from, but I know that it was being mentioned because of the Mrs Hinch threads. So I looked for it, read some, joined.. because I also like to rant about some of the things she does. I don’t particularly dislike the girl, only what she is doing. What I don’t understand is why someone would do the same as me if they weren’t comfortable reading what is written here?🤔 some of the things posted here I don’t agree with either, but I wouldn’t whinge about it. It’s a thread specifically to moan about Sophie??? So if you don’t like that then I don’t know why you’re here, tbh.
exactly. Better to “moan” to a bunch of like minded people than Sophie herself as she can’t take criticism. Constructive or not. She doesn’t need to read here. As long as the internet exists there will be difference of opinion. She should stay on insta where people clearly worship her. She doesn’t need to read the few differing opinions here. I wouldn’t if I was her. She gets enough nice messages to read over on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t hate Mrs. Hinch at all and I DID class myself as a “hincher” in the past, however the way she makes out she has a hard/busy life is too painful to watch now.
What was fun, has now turned in to keeping up with the Jones’.... and for that reason, I’m out.

Reactions: 24
I don’t hate Mrs. Hinch at all and I DID class myself as a “hincher” in the past, however the way she makes out she has a hard/busy life is too painful to watch now.
What was fun, has now turned in to keeping up with the Jones’.... and for that reason, I’m out.
THIS!! Making out having to go and and buy a bread bin was a chore because she has a sniffle. Try pushing a 5 year old with cerebral palsy and a 9 month old baby in a double pram to school in the snow on foot whilst feeling like death warmed up and coming back to me Soph. No that’s not your fault. But think about what you’re doing for content. Sneezing into a phone whilst your employee (sorry husband) drives you to the shops to buy a bread bin. Come on........

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her Hinchers are ad deranged as she is going around filming themselves with tissues up their noses 😳
Are they actually? Oh god this is mad!

Is she trying to be relatable by "working through" her cold? She claims she feels fluey then ruins thousands of pounds worth of bedding, claims she feels sick and serves up burnt pancakes? Could she not just say "I'm really sick, I'm putting my phone in the drawer today guyzzz, see you all tomorrow??
Ruins bedding? Tell me more!

Reactions: 2
THIS!! Making out having to go and and buy a bread bin was a chore because she has a sniffle. Try pushing a 5 year old with cerebral palsy and a 9 month old baby in a double pram to school in the snow on foot whilst feeling like death warmed up and coming back to me Soph. No that’s not your fault. But think about what you’re doing for content. Sneezing into a phone whilst your employee (sorry husband) drives you to the shops to buy a bread bin. Come on........
The bread bin, that all essential purchase. I know if I was feeling really rough, the one thing that would make me push myself to get up and out the house, would be if I needed a bread bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well known status!! 🥳🥳🥳 I would mostly like to thank the Grinch as I'm heavy in this thread tonight but some thanks had to go to eastenders, PTWM and Stacey Solomon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Obviously I will be totally lynched by all of you for saying this.
And I don’t even like Mrs hinch- why else am I here!
But the more I read these threads the more petty they become- ok so she shows us her son at Disneyland. How lovely no!?. Not oh he ‘came alive’ there and he obviously never normally gets any attention...how do any of us know what is happening behind the Instagram stuff we get to see? Even if she posts a lot surely only a small part of her day? Thought mammas were meant to boost each other up not criticise every lititle thing someone we don’t even know is doing on Instagram?
I’m not a mamma so can I carry on criticising her? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Re the post about this becoming petty.
Well us humans are social beings. We survived because we gossiped. We like to know other people’s business it’s actually LITERALLY human nature and it’s what separates us from other animals and amazingly enough it’s what kept our ancestors alive and not the Neanderthals for example.. Anywho, you can tell I love biology and nature documentaries 😂

so yes it will get “petty” but that’s life I’m afraid. People want to know when she fell pregnant for no other reason than plain old nosiness, nothing sinister. I personally don’t care but I also don’t care that others want to know. It’s hardly a secret, when someone has a full term baby count back roughly 40 weeks 🤷🏽‍♀️ If you don’t want to read gossip you are in the wrong place, I say that with no nastiness.

Reactions: 28
Two things
1. we really need 👏 as a like, too many times on here someone makes an excellent point and I feel the 👍 Isn’t enough and the 🥰 doesn’t seem relevant.

2. The way Hinch organises things really annoys me, a random cupboard one side of the kitchen with cleaning items, then another one over the other side. Same with her cupboard upstairs it’s all random. I like things grouped together, and where they should be. I hope that makes sense to you all.

That is all for now 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly I used to like her & came dangerously close to becoming a “hincher”. I started going off her when I noticed how arrogant she became. Also the sending her deluded little army on witch hunts of anyone who dare disagree with her or even message her simple suggestions like not to put a blanket over the cot. She send them out on witch hunts, to bully these ppl, then tries to post promoting anti bullying?! She is clearly unwell as sometimes her moods are absolutely manic. I just found this website & im so glad that its not just me that sees all this!!! I think we should all email p&g about how awful she is representing their company by openly sneezing and going out in public for no real reason, knowing she has flu like symptoms, in the middle of an epidemic!! And the posting it all to her stories!! And for storing her washing capsules so poorly. I really am not a nasty person i dont enjoy putting people down, but she really is not a very nice person and I think that soon she will be old news or even be boycotted because there will be a huge public revelation about how awful she really is. Her husband seems quiete pleasant & normal, Makes you wonder why he ended up with a deluded sad case attention seeker like her!! She could do with some mothering lessons too. That poor child. Sorry rant over lol!!! Im new. It was my first rant :) xo

Reactions: 26
Hope your fur babies are okay💕 I noticed when I started using products my cats behaved differently they would avoid sitting on certain areas or avoid rooms with wax melts on, it broke my heart so stopped all the unnecessary products
Can I ask you guys what happened with your cats?! What issues did you have? I have 2 and I use plug ins so am a bit worried! Thanks and hope they are ok now <3 x

Reactions: 3
To continue a bit -Was just reading all this stuff here written about Mrs hinch, and despite hating her guts myself it’s just got me thinking about this Caroline Flack thing- in a world you can be anything, be kind.

Just delete her if you don’t care and she’s such a witch? Yes she’s loaded because of insta and can have whatever she wants. So what? You hate other celebs with money this much?
And this is not some crazy hincher here to derail the thread and sing her praises as I say. Just actually consider it for a second.
The difference is nobody is posting anything that is bullying. We are discussing her posts and stories, which we have a right to do as she chooses to put herself in the public eye. We are not commenting on her posts or messaging her this stuff. We come to this website to discuss it away from her. Not really fair to accuse us of the same actions that caused CF to sadly kill herself. She was being bullied directly and by the media. We are not contacting hinch or throwing abuse at her, so that was not a fair comparison to make atall. Ofcourse compared to the way that she sends her army after people, tagging the ppl in posts which result in her army messaging them telling them to die etc .... THAT is bullying. This is a discussion which is being had away from her profile.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.