Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Sophie is going on she's the first and only person to suffer from cold. Try still working a 12 hr shift with cold/laryngitis. I've never known anyone like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also feel sad that he’s made to play in his cot she’s just dumped toys in to keep him busy when she dicks about. I thought the first baby got all the attention it’s usually the second and third that gets less attention due to being busy with the others. When I see his little face he always seems a bit lonely 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
GREAT - not. She's admitted she's got a cold and then heads off to go shopping thus increasing the risk of passing her cold onto other people.
🤧. Surely Jamie could have gone to the chemist for her and her world would not have ended had she not gone to Home Bargains for a few days.
Ah but she had to nip down that cleaning aisle and get those ads in (y)

Reactions: 13
Hello trolls! I’m new here and started reading only one or two threads ago. I’ve been wanting to join in for ages but it has taken me 2 days just to catch up with the last thread! Joy of having a 2 1/2 year old and 5 month old twins! How Sophie has the time to instagram as much as she does is beyond me, I don’t even have time to wipe my arse before my son has found me or my girls start to cry!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Don’t linch me, but I actually really like Jamie 🙈 he takes the mick out of her like my OH does to me, do we ever just get the 2 things we run into the shop for 🤷🏻‍♀️ They used to have good banter and film themselves being daft, I felt she was so much more relatable then. He seems to have taken a bit of a back seat.
Do we really need to see her use the nasal sprays? Jeezy peeps 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello trolls! I’m new here and started reading only one or two threads ago. I’ve been wanting to join in for ages but it has taken me 2 days just to catch up with the last thread! Joy of having a 2 1/2 year old and 5 month old twins! How Sophie has the time to instagram as much as she does is beyond me, I don’t even have time to wipe my arse before my son has found me or my girls start to cry!🤣
I haven’t had a poo by myself in months 🙄😂 I think ronnies so used to bring palmed off with others or dumped to play alone that he’s given up so doesn’t even cry anymore. Just sits on his little lonesomes wondering why.

• Sad
Does anyone else find this really uncomfortable? She is clearly using her own son as bait to get herself trolled so she can have some content? Really not a moral in sight. Poor child has no say. I have a feeling all this exposure is going to come back to haunt her when he’s a teenager
I thought exactly the same! Everytime she’s been “trolled” and posted it publicly is when it’s been about RonJonLongLegs
(I wish it would stop correcting to that)

Reactions: 5
Welcome!
troll-doll.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
After posting this I realise she has hubby home 24/7 and mum ready to babysit at the drop of a Minky🤔 “mum, I’m dropping Ronnie over, I need to clean my sink with 5 different chemicals and cloths and Ronnie needing attention distracts me from tossing off my tap”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
EA5A09E3-60E9-4DD5-B866-8223C34D30EC.png

Did they park in disabled parking/mother and toddler? Notice the grid round the parking space when she opens the car door?

Ronnie clearly didn’t get out of the car so why did they feel the need to park there? Was Soph going to melt in the rain?

She would be the first one kicking off if someone took the last mother and toddler space when they didn’t need it and she needed to get Ronnie out of the car.
EA5A09E3-60E9-4DD5-B866-8223C34D30EC.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 87862
Did they park in disabled parking/mother and toddler? Notice the grid round the parking space when she opens the car door?

Ronnie clearly didn’t get out of the car so why did they feel the need to park there? Was Soph going to melt in the rain?

She would be the first one kicking off if someone took the last mother and toddler space when they didn’t need it and she needed to get Ronnie out of the car.View attachment 87862
Oh but she'll have her own specially designated parking space. She'll ring up and tell them she's on her way and to announce over the tannoy system to tell customers they aren't allowed to photograph her🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome!
Also the joys of a toddler and twins 😂 same age gap as me with my children! Add another 8 month old now to the mix it’s fun fun fun!
It gets easier normally only one child will follow to the toilet whilst you are mid wipe of the arse 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The having a cold thing is hilarious because for the influencers who choose to / are terrified of not having content EVERY SINGLE DAY this is what they do. She’s so scared of disappearing from Instagram if she even has an hour off therefore we must all know about the journey of her common head cold. It’s an insane world we live in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm pretty certain she got Ronniekins those bibs before? How many bibs does he need given that he isnt allowed to eat on his own 🤷‍♀️

Also I miss y'all! Been away for half term and I've come back now. X

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.