Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness I worked with a guy with terrible asthma and a skin condition as well who claimed it was because his mum bleached the house every day. His sisters were the same! Clean houses are good of course! Just not too clean! It’s not even about the inhaling sometimes it’s like...she puts him on the carpet he’ll be rolling about in that weird 1001 foam. He touches any of his toys it’ll be full of that NUK stuff. He goes in the bafffff it’ll still have traces of the “neaaatttt” Zoflora (does she still do that?) and whatever else. His clothes and bibs get covered in Elbow Grease. She herself will be covered in products head to toe. Weird.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She “loves” Nuk spray.
Won’t tell us why.
What is so special about it.
How do you “love” a cleaning spray like that? You spray it on, wipe it off, looks clean, hope it’s clean??? Is she calculating the number of bacteria per cm to decide she loves it? Does it smell nice??? Does it do a nice pleasingly big poofy spray? Does it last a long time? Why do you love it Sophie????
I see Milton never came through with the freebies so she's trying her luck with Nuk now 😆 She's so transparent.

And the irony of playing Apples and Bananas with footage of Ronnieblessums eating processed crap 🙄 Give him some real food for crying out loud!! My 6 month old has only been baby led weaning for a couple of weeks now and he's probably had more fruit than Ronnie. And that's with most of it going on the floor!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think poor Ronnie is going to be a sickly child. Kids need germs! He needs to build up his immune system. Everything is so clinical. He isn’t going to have any kind of childhood if she keeps on the way she is
So true and she won’t see why! I can count on one hand the amount of times I anti-bac’d my 2 year old’s toys and it was only when she was ill 😂 jesus, they’re kids, then need exposure to stuff! I have twin aunties, one a super clean and tidy SAHM and one a single mum who worked all hours just to provide for them, house a bit of state... you can guess whose kids were ill all the time growing up 😂

Also... stop giving ronnieblesshim those bloody puffs!!! He’s what, 8 months old now?! Could be eating just about everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🤔 too slim for Jamie...definitely not hinch!!
No nails either!
Whoever it is she’s even telling them how to do it while she videos it 🙈 an they are 🤣 my god another puppet , not jay dog tho coz there’s no vest😂 an she would’ve shown him if it was him

Reactions: 10
Can she stop blabbering on about having no bleeping nostrils
Soph you’ve never got them from your edited pics anyway

and you’ve got a cold. Ffs It’s a runny nose
Get over yourself.

Is it just me or in the video could you hear like a whining noise? Like Henry was in the car with them 😂😂

A hincher posted this on the group

😂😂
Looks like a dead animal on her table
027C1509-B686-4A17-A321-31EAF25EF434.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Does anyone else find this really uncomfortable? She is clearly using her own son as bait to get herself trolled so she can have some content? Really not a moral in sight. Poor child has no say. I have a feeling all this exposure is going to come back to haunt her when he’s a teenager
I'm glad it's not just me that was thinking this. I honestly feel sad for the wee fella - she is making a fool out of him.

My heart sank when he looked up with a big smile on his face, not realising his Mother is showing him, looking a bit silly, to 1000's of strangers.

I pray she didn't film this
as a tool to get trolled like the last time.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Get over yourself.

Is it just me or in the video could you hear like a whining noise? Like Henry was in the car with them 😂😂

😂😂
Looks like a dead animal on her table View attachment 87838
Wtf 🤣 ahh ay I can’t cope , that looks bloody awful 🤣🙈 an as for the “nostril” comment that’s her passive aggressive side having a dig at us “trolls” for mentioning her having no nostrils in all her filtered pics (considering she doesn’t read tattle) “hi soph hope your feeling better soon princess” ffs people out ther dying of corona virus an she’s making a song an dance about a cold! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else find this really uncomfortable? She is clearly using her own son as bait to get herself trolled so she can have some content? Really not a moral in sight. Poor child has no say. I have a feeling all this exposure is going to come back to haunt her when he’s a teenager
Would she of done that had that comment not been made?
I believe this is to bring out trolls....I hope not to be fair cos babies are all different and a majority appear to have larger heads compared to their bodies! It’s normal!!

She is doing this in the hope of being able to jump back on the bekind bandwagon!

Reactions: 16
I absolutely love it!!

This is aimed at us 😍
Soph soph soph we give you more attention then all your barmy army!! We are more observant then them too!!
You love is really don’t you 🤔
She’s a pure tattle addict , soph “be nice”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's sooooooooooo passive aggressive!

Unfortunately she's never going to have the balls to come out like other insta huns have done, because once people read here, they will see her for what she really is.

Her family really ought to block her from accessing Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does her house always look a messy tip before she does her "hinching" thiers always stuff everywhere, does she let it build up so she can film?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Get over yourself.

😂😂
Looks like a dead animal on her table View attachment 87838
What da fek I cant breath 🤣🤣🤣🤪 .
Omg what is going on in the world 😫😁🤦🏼‍♀️

I'm glad it's not just me that was thinking this. I honestly feel sad for the wee fella - she is making a fool out of him.

My heart sank when he looked up with a big smile on his face, not realising his Mother is showing him, looking a bit silly, to 1000's of strangers.

I pray she didn't film this
as a tool to get trolled like the last time.
Disgusting isnt it 😔🤬😡, dont even know why she has done that to him the poor lad not even if shes trying to get a freebie YOU JUST DONT DO THAT TO YOUR CHILD ! Pissed me off that has .

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m calling it now! We are going to have a meltdown vid with her wearing the #bekind teeshirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m thinking it’ll be a 24hr thing, like her “horrendous” wisdom tooth pain.
When she had her vaneers done 🤔 wisdom tooth my arse you can tell she’s had vaneers done since all that wisdom tooth carry on , I said it at the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does her house always look a messy tip before she does her "hinching" Thier always stuff everywhere, does she let it build up so she can film?
I’ve never seen a mess tbh! She cleans clean things never seen any filth!

Reactions: 9
Please can someone tell me what the point of the ASA is? Have them ever upheld a complaint against this idiot, or are they on Gleams payroll too?

myjoolz approached her and asked if she wanted to purchase the item. Myjoolz then answered questions on their Instagram page when people asked why Mrs Hinch had it before the launch date. They replied stating that influencers are given the opportunity to purchase items before the general public for ‘advertising/soft launch’.

She just showed the 7 stories demonstrating how it works, all of its great features, recommending when it’s good for, tagging the company AND the shop she bought it through. But she wasn’t advertising it guyzzzz

Jesus Mary and Joseph give me strength.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.