Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t kind when her army were sending disgusting messages to The Organised Mum, she knew about it and did nothing to address it.. and even accused TOM of trying to discredit her (only in private messages though)
Is this in any of these threads? I didn’t know about this?

Reactions: 7
That was holiday washing in a pile....of not call that a mess 😂
Looked like it had been dumped on the floor to me. 🤣 Thiers other times iv seen her dust and the things been black, like she cleans all time how does that happen.

Reactions: 4
In all seriousness I worked with a guy with terrible asthma and a skin condition as well who claimed it was because his mum bleached the house every day. His sisters were the same! Clean houses are good of course! Just not too clean! It’s not even about the inhaling sometimes it’s like...she puts him on the carpet he’ll be rolling about in that weird 1001 foam. He touches any of his toys it’ll be full of that NUK stuff. He goes in the bafffff it’ll still have traces of the “neaaatttt” Zoflora (does she still do that?) and whatever else. His clothes and bibs get covered in Elbow Grease. She herself will be covered in products head to toe. Weird.
100% agre!
If someone is allergic to soap powder and wears something they react it’s that easy to trigger.
I always wonder about the carpet foam don’t it leave the carpet sticky? Must leave a layer?

Please can someone tell me what the point of the ASA is? Have them ever upheld a complaint against this idiot, or are they on Gleams payroll too?

myjoolz approached her and asked if she wanted to purchase the item. Myjoolz then answered questions on their Instagram page when people asked why Mrs Hinch had it before the launch date. They replied stating that influencers are given the opportunity to purchase items before the general public for ‘advertising/soft launch’.

She just showed the 7 stories demonstrating how it works, all of its great features, recommending when it’s good for, tagging the company AND the shop she bought it through. But she wasn’t advertising it guyzzzz

Jesus Mary and Joseph give me strength.
I used to report things to them but gave up as their full of bull 💩
She seems to be able to do as she bloody pleases and is above reproach... it's disgusting and infuriating, 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
100% agre!
If someone is allergic to soap powder and wears something they react it’s that easy to trigger.
I always wonder about the carpet foam don’t it leave the carpet sticky? Must leave a layer?
before I got booted out of the Hinch group there was a post about a woman who used that and when it came to having her carpets professionally cleaned she said they removed 3 buckets worth of foam 🙄 and that was just from her rug.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow!!! So babies crawling around with wet hands from dribbling will be putting foam in their mouth!
I’d rather they put dust in their mouth x

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does her house always look a messy tip before she does her "hinching" thiers always stuff everywhere, does she let it build up so she can film?
It’s just you hun her house is spotless 24/7 although there has been a bit of builders upheaval this week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow!!! So babies crawling around with wet hands from dribbling will be putting foam in their mouth!
I’d rather they put dust in their mouth x
Exactly! They don’t realise just how dangerous it is. My daughter kept coming home from in laws with a rash.. turns out my MIL was spraying rugs,carpets sofa and even the curtains with it 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
You haven’t hun
It's evident that she has got that from our tattle comments - she's criticised for photoshopping out her nostrils - using the word 'nostrils' shows that shes been following us (again). Most of us would say 'can't feel my nose this morning!' Silly moo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I am glad. She’s managed to get to Home Bargains. I was starting to worry about the poor thing being housebound because of a bit of drizzle. Phew
S'alright - she has her minion to drive her. He is SO under the cosh, I do wish he'd man up and grow some balls and tell her to rein it in!

Reactions: 19
It wasn’t kind when her army were sending disgusting messages to The Organised Mum, she knew about it and did nothing to address it.. and even accused TOM of trying to discredit her (only in private messages though)
I missed this? What happened? I love the organised mum!

Oh I am glad. She’s managed to get to Home Bargains. I was starting to worry about the poor thing being housebound because of a bit of drizzle. Phew
I hope she confuses the bottles and squirts some of that Flash up her nostrils.
That'll fair clear her nasal cavities. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
S'alright - she has her minion to drive her. He is SO under the cosh, I do wish he'd man up and grow some balls and tell her to rein it in!
She’s paying his wages 😂 now he’s done that she’ll let him pop down Ladbrokes for the afternoon as a treat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck sake. "Jamie says I can go in Home Bargains". Why do you need permission to go into a shop, it's 2020?! And it's your money!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.