Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eco Queen 2020 with another 2 brand new carrier bags. But it's ok because she washes at 30 degrees.

FFS Sophie - you knew you were going shopping take a fecking bag with you, it's not hard

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
duck sake. "Jamie says I can go in Home Bargains". Why do you need permission to go into a shop, it's 2020?! And it's your money!!!
Maybe Jamie is her Christian Grey and she's got to do as he says or else she'll be whipped in the grey room (because lets face it, it couldn't be red)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Looked like it had been dumped on the floor to me. 🤣 Thiers other times iv seen her dust and the things been black, like she cleans all time how does that happen.
My guess is that the black is soot from the candles she is burning all day

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t remember who shared the figures. We know she buys her followers but can we see her figures compared to another account with high followers?

Reactions: 1
Please can someone tell me what the point of the ASA is? Have them ever upheld a complaint against this idiot, or are they on Gleams payroll too?

myjoolz approached her and asked if she wanted to purchase the item. Myjoolz then answered questions on their Instagram page when people asked why Mrs Hinch had it before the launch date. They replied stating that influencers are given the opportunity to purchase items before the general public for ‘advertising/soft launch’.

She just showed the 7 stories demonstrating how it works, all of its great features, recommending when it’s good for, tagging the company AND the shop she bought it through. But she wasn’t advertising it guyzzzz

Jesus Mary and Joseph give me strength.
In referemce to the comment on the second screenshot...the holiday she didn't even bloody take it on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why didn’t Onslow go and get her medicine? Because she needed to do an advert today she’s contracted to do a hinch haul Today probably!

Reactions: 26
Oh I am glad. She’s managed to get to Home Bargains. I was starting to worry about the poor thing being housebound because of a bit of drizzle. Phew
GREAT - not. She's admitted she's got a cold and then heads off to go shopping thus increasing the risk of passing her cold onto other people.
🤧. Surely Jamie could have gone to the chemist for her and her world would not have ended had she not gone to Home Bargains for a few days.

Reactions: 21
Listen how she tells him to "stop" in a nasty way. She obviously doesn't want him filming her😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
GREAT - not. She's admitted she's got a cold and then heads off to go shopping thus increasing the risk of passing her cold onto other people.
🤧. Surely Jamie could have gone to the chemist for her and I her world would not have ended had she not gone to Home Bargains for a few days.
A cold will be the only thing she shares, they selfish liar

Reactions: 9
She seems like the sort of person who will let the dog lick his face so I think he’ll be fine germ wise.
My little one Tries to put the dogs ears in her mouth daily 😆 my midwife said it’s ok toddlers are usually dirtier than dogs 😂 well not Ronnie he’s never allowed to move, make mess or explore to get dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Listen how she tells him to "stop" in a nasty way. She obviously doesn't want him filming her😂.
View attachment 87855
I reckon even that was staged. Convieintly couldn’t see her face coz of the rain 🙄
I lay money he was in that shop with her.

Tbh i think if she just showed her real bloody face and real moments like that she’d be more likeable but she just can’t do it

Reactions: 24
View attachment 87855
She looks like a homeless person minus the trolley full of ther possessions (god bless the homeless am not taken the piss out of them in anyway) but I had no other words to describe her 🙉 an yeh her STOP was because she wasn’t filtered an looks a mess , the way she spoke to him just then proves who she really is , she wasn’t even putting on that fake laugh an saying it , it was just a pure demandfull STOP ..... soph “be nice “ After all he is your happy ever after who you’ve declared you could not have done any of this without 🙄 she will be fuuuuuuuming he posted this video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My little one Tries to put the dogs ears in her mouth daily 😆 my midwife said it’s ok toddlers are usually dirtier than dogs 😂 well not Ronnie he’s never allowed to move, make mess or explore to get dirty.
I am a midwife and can confirm that toddlers are SO much dirtier than dogs 🤣 well, normal toddlers anyway, poor Ronnie is probably too clean and has absolutely no immune system at all! Even a smudge of food on his cheek seems too much for poor ol’ Soph🙈 my almost three year old used to eat his own tit when he was around 1 - imagine the panic Hinch would have 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.