Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should’ve got her own McFlurry, She likes to sit outside peoples houses remember.
baby number 2 is not on the way, well I hope not!! She can’t look after the baby she has.

Reactions: 8
Bless you I am so sorry for you . I’m fairly sure she isn’t but if it will upset you maybe give her page a miss and tattle for a while for your own MH. X
I get sick of tattle getting bashed and you know what I think we are the most supportive group. I love how we support each other and we are not bat tit crazy (well apart from in a lovely way) but honestly I would rather be batting on this side and be seen as a bunch of trolls and arseholes by these influencers. We do support each other more than they seem to support each other as they are just competing with each other all the time. So proud of you all and I would hate to be an ‘influcer’ as you lot are tit hot and never miss a bloody trick. bleeping fabulous 😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.