Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is the kitchen she has. She was so lucky to get it, considering it’s limited availability 🙄

Reactions: 3

This is the kitchen she has. She was so lucky to get it, considering it’s limited availability 🙄
There ones are way better .designed, looks tit in her kitchen!!

Reactions: 4

It's hard to tell which one she has as all the Howdens shaker kitchens are much the same.
The more expensive ones are better quality wood but they all look similar until you're up close.

Reactions: 2
Why the hell was she using the ring closest to the hatch?
Why not use the one nearest to her to avoid stretching... and splashing.
Then she put the empty pan back on the hot hob 🤦‍♀️

Hob is across room from the oven, I know she can't cook, how is that safe. Brad is the worse designer, if he thinks that is safe.
Brad probably designed a perfectly decent kitchen, then Onslow and Hinch spent four hours telling him how they were going to have it regardless of his advice. Probs asked her not to tag him coz he's so embarrassed

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ever wonder when Jamie is going to either return to work or at the very least do something of his own? Surely hinchers can’t see her as relatable if she has Jamie following her about all day

Reactions: 11
She: “Jamie went and got me a McFlurry”
He: “It’s 9.00pm at night.The things you do for you’re wife. She wants a McFlurry.”
So, who wears the trousers, Jamie? Has a lack of nostrils stopped her from driving? What Sophlora wants, Sophlora gets, obvs. Spoilt little madam!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah yes! When I feel under the weather and trying not to throw up I know a McFlurry will help me. I'm guessing Baby Hinch #2 announcement coming.
Oh duck no. She barely pays any attention to poor Ronnie. I'll have to switch off entirely from it all if she's having another when she can't appreciate the beautiful baby she already has and I'm struggling to conceive.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
thread title attempt 😂
Don’t sit near the hatch, a splash of hot fat is all you’ll catch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who has pancakes then a McFlurry

unlike Soph I actually think I’ve got the flu coming
After I’d sorted the sprogs and got them off to sleep by 730. I laid on my bed and fell asleep
Just woke up all confused and had to go down and tidy the kitchen whilst feeling like absolute tit.

feel like I’ve been run over
No dinner, pancakes or McFlurry for me.
Hoping I sleep it off 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It wasn’t kind when her army were sending disgusting messages to The Organised Mum, she knew about it and did nothing to address it.. and even accused TOM of trying to discredit her (only in private messages though)
what happened to gem, the organised mum? Why would hinch want to message her

I'm actually really surprised she hasn't tagged Howdens in any of her stories or that they've not shared it on their Insta.
Maybe their ashamed to be associated with it as it's 💩
Im surprised too especially since brad made an account especially to be promoted by hinch. Maybe she is waiting until her kitchen is 100% finished.

Reactions: 6
what happened to gem, the organised mum? Why would hinch want to message her
TOMM posted a poll asking if people were aware of dangers of mixing chemicals (large majority weren't)
Hinch "army" sent hundreds of vile messages to Gemma with the #hincharmy

Gemma felt threatened (rightly so) and messaged Hinch directly asking her to put a stop to the messages she was receiving

I thought Soph ignored her but apparently she emailed her and said Gemma was trying to discredit her. But never addressed the messages her "army" were sending.
There's an article to it earlier in the thread

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe that's her aim, flog them a £10 Hinch list notepad every day £££££🤑
I still can’t get over how she went from using a £1 note book from the pound shop ( which is fab ) to the overpriced 💩 that she made and flogs for £10.
she must go through at least one of those a week cos there’s nothing in it

Reactions: 10
Came on here to see if anyone thought the same as me. Earlier she was trying hard not to throw up, and now jamie is out at 9pm to get her a mcflurry hmmmmmmmm

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.