Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is the kitchen she has. She was so lucky to get it, considering it’s limited availability 🙄
That kitchen looks so much better than her one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I seriously hope she isn’t pregnant again... I can’t stand it at the moment, honestly!!! I went through hell recently and I’m not over it yet.. it’s up and down at the moment.. I can’t see pregnant women at the moment, I know it sounds bad but I feel so so depressed when I see one 😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I seriously hope she isn’t pregnant again... I can’t stand it at the moment, honestly!!! I went through hell recently and I’m not over it yet.. it’s up and down at the moment.. I can’t see pregnant women at the moment, I know it sounds bad but I feel so so depressed when I see one 😭😭
Sending hugs to you ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t even got to grips with the child she already has. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Big tattle love and hugs to you precious ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also I’m pretty sure if you are pregnant you shouldn’t use those sorts of nasal sprays or Vicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So i have missed about 48 pages of this thread but is she pregnant again ?? What ?? How much have i missed ? She only just had the first one who she cant even cope with alone, all these people out there that are longing for just 1 baby and shes just popping them out ?! 🙄🤢. Ive had enough of her now and really might have to remove myself from everything to do with her, but in the mean time... Please tell me what ive missed !?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Thank you... A few weeks ago someone said to me: It all happens for a reason! 😡
People can be can be so insensitive at times!!! if what’s I am thinking has happened to you it is very tragic and a loss. Be gentle with yourself and if you do need support or help accessing support please DM me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hinch bingo: she hasn’t poured loads of powder over or sprayed foam on her carpets in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So i have missed about 48 pages of this thread but is she pregnant again ?? What ?? How much have i missed ? She only just had the first one who she cant even cope with alone, all these people out there that are longing for just 1 baby and shes just popping them out ?! 🙄🤢. Ive had enough of her now and really might have to remove myself from everything to do with her, but in the mean time... Please tell me what ive missed !?
We are just guessing. She said she felt sick earlier on. But then sent hubby out for a McFlurry at 9pm. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only a tattle rumour hold your popcorn 😂
Poorly and wanting ice cream at 9pm 😂😂

Although Solomon wanted her fella to get her chocolate so could be a bit of copy cat syndrome!x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So because Stacey mentioned that she liked watching her mentioned videos now hinch is showing a bunch of hers and saying she much watch them more often. It’s literally anything you can do I can do better. Wouldn’t you just hate to have a friend like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Me too my love, you're never alone 💞💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ahhh bless her. Lying in bed watching all the twats investing in her products is making her smile!!! I bet you are bleeping smiling you narcissistic knobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.