Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she knows that too much lavender can actually have the opposite effect and keep you awake!
This infuriates me! You can't just throw essential oils around like this, they can be dangerous! The woman is an utter fool!
Honestly, I despair! Essential oils are WONDERFUL things - when used correctly! Nobody should use them without doing some research first and judging by what you're all saying*, about how much she used, she certainly hasn't! There are all sorts of dangers around oils, for humans and animals, and the information is readily available online. Google, Sophie, Google! Don't ask your followers, ask Google! o_O o_O o_O
(*I haven't viewed a story of hers since I unfollowed her last year as I just can't bear her!)
Sophie do yourself a favour HUN and learn how to use products correctly - whether they are natural or chemical based - because you're showing yourself up right now! ATB!

Reactions: 18
What I want to know is ...... where’s the fridge/freezer? I know we have one in the garage and did we ever see the old sink and what she did with the tiles

Reactions: 7
I think the kitchen looks “ok” but there’s a bleeping huge hole in the wall and the decor in the next room clashes so much and looks out of place 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up on her stories... Bit grumpy tonight isn't she, slamming things about and glaring at the camera. Wonder what's wrong?
And "who do you think you are" playing while she was cooking 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That new kitchen of hers really is pretty tit.
The layout is crap.
She's got so much tatt lying about there's a lack of workspace.
All top of the range goods and latest Induction Hob, yet I don't get the feeling she really loves it.
Hob is across room from the oven, I know she can't cook, how is that safe. Brad is the worse designer, if he thinks that is safe.

Reactions: 12
Actual idiot. Such a bad place for the hob.
Who puts a bleeping hob right under a serving hatch anyway? Stupidest idea in interior architecture I’ve ever seen 😖

Excuse my ignorance but I’m new to following her - what’s she on about when she’s talking about the ‘drive through’?!
Sorry to be rude but how did you find us if your new to her following?

And her hole is her drive thru... Theone she had put in cause she’s got money to through throw it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That new kitchen of hers really is pretty tit.
The layout is crap.
She's got so much tatt lying about there's a lack of workspace.
All top of the range goods and latest Induction Hob, yet I don't get the feeling she really loves it.
Right I'll say it 🤦 the old kitchen was so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What I don’t get is why you need a list to tell you to do stuff, I hoover every day (I have 4 dogs) mop at least twice a week and I wiped the kitchen down every night after I’ve cooked and empty the dishwasher morning, I just don’t get it aren’t these every day things 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Hob is across room from the oven, I know she can't cook, how is that safe. Brad is the worse designer, if he thinks that is safe.
I'd hate that layout, my kitchen is always a busy whirlwind around the hob, with pots and pans being moved everywhere. You only have to look how filthy a hob splashback gets to know that you'd end up with allsorts splashing into that room. But I guess if they don't intend using their hob much maybe it won't matter to them? Just looks an awful design to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd hate that layout, my kitchen is always a busy whirlwind around the hob, with pots and pans being moved everywhere. You only have to look how filthy a hob splashback gets to know that you'd end up with allsorts splashing into that room. But I guess if they don't intend using their hob much maybe it won't matter to them? Just looks an awful design to me.
She will definitely be putting that hob elsewhere soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guyzzzzzzzz! I just became well known! Whoop whoop whoop! 🎉🥳🎉
I may have to celebrate with a little glass of wine guyzzzzzzzzzz! Who wants one?🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
I'm usually SO quiet, this woman obviously winds me up!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
ATB!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I don’t get is why you need a list to tell you to do stuff, I hoover every day (I have 4 dogs) mop at least twice a week and I wiped the kitchen down every night after I’ve cooked and empty the dishwasher morning, I just don’t get it aren’t these every day things 🤷‍♀️
I just said out loud to her, ain't you getting bored of these boring lists yet hinch. Who you trying to fool 😕😜😳😏✋

Reactions: 5
It’s hilarious!!
It’s amazes me why she has to list things in the room it’s pretty obvious there is a bath, sink, floor and toilet!! Why does she need reminding?

I wonder if she has a ronnie list? Nappy, wipes, nappy bin, vest, babygro....bed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You've got a typo in her name in the article - Hinchcliffe instead of Hinchliffe (under the second picture)
Wow this is brilliant!! Well written and everything included is vital information - well done xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.