Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd hate that layout, my kitchen is always a busy whirlwind around the hob, with pots and pans being moved everywhere. You only have to look how filthy a hob splashback gets to know that you'd end up with allsorts splashing into that room. But I guess if they don't intend using their hob much maybe it won't matter to them? Just looks an awful design to me.
100% Then throw in a child running riot and throwing stuff about.....Through the hole into the hob!!!

Crazy! She will regret this and it will be changed!

Reactions: 11
The oil and flip thing was put on to seem funny and relatable and a little wave at tattle ๐Ÿ‘‹ Nice PLASTIC lemon Soph saving the planet there if only you could buy a non plastic lemon if only such thing grew on trees OH WAIT! ๐Ÿ˜†

Special offer in Lidl. 4 for 55p, โค

Reactions: 2
100% Then throw in a child running riot and throwing stuff about.....Through the hole into the hob!!!

Crazy! She will regret this and it will be changed!
Yeah the more I look at it, the more I spot practical problems with it.

Reactions: 9
Itโ€™s hilarious!!
Itโ€™s amazes me why she has to list things in the room itโ€™s pretty obvious there is a bath, sink, floor and toilet!! Why does she need reminding?

I wonder if she has a ronnie list? Nappy, wipes, nappy bin, vest, babygro....bed ๐Ÿ™„
Exactly, I only do a list when Iโ€™ve got a lot on and doing a โ€œbigโ€ clean and even then itโ€™s just
Windows And mirrors
Bedrooms
Bathroom
Kitchen

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
What I donโ€™t get is why you need a list to tell you to do stuff, I hoover every day (I have 4 dogs) mop at least twice a week and I wiped the kitchen down every night after Iโ€™ve cooked and empty the dishwasher morning, I just donโ€™t get it arenโ€™t these every day things ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I looked on the stalker hinder account and she seems to write things down after she has done them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her list consisted of โ€˜hung washing out, took rubbish out, took dog for a walk, ducked toiletโ€™ god these people are as daft twats!!! I think the world is going to grind to halt in about 15 years time with these idiots ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm actually really surprised she hasn't tagged Howdens in any of her stories or that they've not shared it on their Insta.
Maybe their ashamed to be associated with it as it's ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soph, why donโ€™t you have a list of admin tasks on your lists ? You know- send tax return in, meet with accountant, squirrel money away from hrmc, pay Jamie, fill in claims forms to H&M. Home Bargains, p&g, Staceyโ€™s agent , etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah yes! When I feel under the weather and trying not to throw up I know a McFlurry will help me. I'm guessing Baby Hinch #2 announcement coming.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm actually really surprised she hasn't tagged Howdens in any of her stories or that they've not shared it on their Insta.
I wondered this also....wait for it tomorrow there will be a post haha or Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s finished now so why not a post on the grip mentioning them? Hmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: 8
Ah yes! When I feel under the weather and trying not to throw up I know a McFlurry will help me. I'm guessing Baby Hinch #2 announcement coming.
I hope not! She best stop snorting nasal spray if she is too much isnโ€™t good at all!

Sheโ€™d not cope with a second! She canโ€™t cope with Ronnie x

Reactions: 15
She can always pop to mums and get her old one back ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I looked on the stalker hinder account and she seems to write things down after she has done them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her list consisted of โ€˜hung washing out, took rubbish out, took dog for a walk, ducked toiletโ€™ god these people are as daft twats!!! I think the world is going to grind to halt in about 15 years time with these idiots ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
tit if I did that Iโ€™d go through a note pad a day! Iโ€™m sure we all would on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can understand it being above a working surface Or sink (Although itโ€™s weird) but not The hob!
Itโ€™s absolutely crazy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are also aware of Soph's fake followers but they can't run story as they need more proof.
Sorry, what? When has the sun...the bleeping lying turd of a rag, ever, EVER needed proof of a single bleeping thing?

Sorry, Scouser here, Liverpool doesn't even sell the Sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.