Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh definitely we’re pricing it up at the minute and for the two of us it’s coming it at about £500-£600 for flights and hotel (we have annual passes so don’t include tickets) but yeah it’s sooooo expensive

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here. Has she got a new #gifted bed? I was sure the old one was from the luxury bed company and the new one looks different.

Reactions: 4
Do we think trollsrus is “delete.tattlelife? I do. Hahahaha gonna get trump, Branson and condoleeza rice on the blower cos Sophie gets trolled

Reactions: 33
She doesn't tag anyone, unless they pay her. Sure she went to that holiday in Brussels with the other cleaners and everyone kept tagging each other except her ladyship, oh no no no, she does not help anyone.

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here. Has she got a new #gifted bed? I was sure the old one was from the luxury bed company and the new one looks different.
She got a new one when she left the old bedroom and moved to the new bedroom. But new bedroom doesn't have enough storage so onslows vests are kept in Henry's room

Reactions: 26
Anyone else feel so underwhelmed by that bloody hatch (sorry drive through ) she would have been better just knocking down the whole wall it’s not like money is a problem

Reactions: 19
Never seen a person so into cleaning but they neglect to clean themselves.

State of her tan on her hands the dirty bitch.

Reactions: 24
She got a new one when she left the old bedroom and moved to the new bedroom. But new bedroom doesn't have enough storage so onslows vests are kept in Henry's room
Talking of the bedroom, how relatable is it, to have £192.00 worth of #gifted chopped cushions on your bed?!

Reactions: 31
So annoyed my son and daughter in law have me those little jars for jam making. At least I know what to put in them!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.