Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone please have a screenshot of when she was promoting the buggy she advertised (thats not even out) and then didnt use? My complaint to the ASA has been acknowledged but they need to see advert itself
I don’t understand why she did that?? What was the point 🤯

Reactions: 11
I had to unfollow Mrs Hinch a while back, ive never read her forum until now. I couldnt cope with the constant snapchat filter of her almost in tears or having a break down on her insta stories anymore. If your effected so much about how the online world is making you feel why wouldnt you just give it a break a while?!
This! People complain about how people online make them feel, they aren't forced to look at it, we don't force people to post their entire life on social media. Not everyone is going to love you and people that have an opinion are called trolls. It's ridiculous

Reactions: 19
Does anyone please have a screenshot of when she was promoting the buggy she advertised (thats not even out) and then didnt use? My complaint to the ASA has been acknowledged but they need to see advert itself
Pictures attached 🙃

I would of had a ceramic sink with that type of kitchen. She has not a clue!
But then she couldn’t use/sell the stainless steel polish and all the clothes it takes to make a sink shine ✨

@Cocobean You can only post 10 pics at a time, so here are the final three of her collapsing it. I took so many to demonstrate she was fully showing it off a.k. Advertising it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’ll be on soon saying she’s had a lovely phone free morning; walking in the pylon filled field, shopping and lunch with her ‘andsomeeees. When in reality the silence is because she wants to ramp up the suspense and #hypeupmyhinchers.

The big reveal will be extremely underwhelming, like all her house “improvements”

Reactions: 16
In Ma & Pa's shed. FGS sophie could you not have donated the cupboards to a family who needed help.
There are charities out there who work with families who have lost everything due to fires etc who would have snapped your hand off for virtually brand new cupboards

Reactions: 43
Why has everything with her got to be a big reveal 🙄 Braggy witch. To be more relatable, it would make more sense to take her hunchers through the whole process, not a huge song and dance when it’s finished. I bet they’ve invested more time in her holiday and kitchen than their own lives this past week.

Reactions: 19
I would of had a ceramic sink with that type of kitchen. She has not a clue!
I was adamant I wanted a Belfast sink. Literally one of the best decisions I ever made. I love my kitchen now, everything I imagined but I had to work damn hard for it, not to mention the set backs. Some people just aren't as lucky as her. She's a bleeping snake!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1. Why does her mum and dad need a whole second kitchen?
And
2. Is it just me or is it wierd to set up your exact kitchen in your mum and dad's shed?

Reactions: 37
Her captions with the pushchair say “perfect for travelling” did she ever actually mention taking them with her or just hinted but can claim she meant travelling elsewhere. I don’t understand her I think I lose brain cells each day lately with her BS

Reactions: 11
Old kitchen is going to ma and pa’s gaff
Ha! What did I tell yas all a few threads back!!! I called it first 😂

Oh and this is a really good read... People are actually having therapy because of stress of all these cleaning accounts!

Reactions: 5
That’s so bizarre! I just don’t understand why you’d need to whack a whole second kitchen in the shed? I love a bbq but I’ve never felt like I needed a second kitchen to do one!

Reactions: 25
A bbq kitchen in the back garden exactly 1 metre away from your non bbq kitchen .....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maybe this is what she meant with the I can still treat my mum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.