Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Jamie’s family are getting any treats too?

Her sarcastic “what’s she done with that kitchen there was nothing wrong with it” is vile!
The laugh is rude!

So many hinchers no doubt too said that aswell!!
I’m glad ma and pa have it along with their new stair carpet and whatever else she does for them!
Maybe now she has the bug she will start helping people IN NEED!

Reactions: 21
Is that new flooring that has been fitted or has her old but actually brand new expensive gifted Amtico flooring been ripped up and repaid in the garage/bbq kitchen/shed/office/utility room?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on - i might have made this up but didn't her parents split up/separated? Correct me if I am wrong but when whatsherface invaded us at #92 (I think) didnt she say they had split up?

I could be wrong....

Reactions: 4
Sophie giving her mum and dad her spare kitchen has proven what most of us already know.

That she only cares about her and her own family, and everyone else is just being manipulated into buying her rubbish ads and books to pay for it all. Pathetic and embarrassingly greedy.

There are people who have lost everything in floods, charities and youth groups who could have early used that kitchen.

But it's now stuck in her dads office which looks like it was never used anyway! But on the plus side at least ma and pa have a bbq fridge now lol what a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
To warrant receiving it early (and probably getting if for free or a press discount) ahead of all the normal plebs!
But she didn’t even take it 😅 Surely the hunchers noticed that 😂 So are they going to rush out and buy this amazing, expensive travel pushchair when it is released just because she advertised it? Despite the fact that she, herself, didn’t even use it when travelling 🥴 You can’t make it up 🙈

Reactions: 13
So she's just admitted that it's not just a wall coming down is a whole new fecking kitchen, fridge (unless she uses her garage fridge that was bought just to hold Xmas shopping) and I'd take a guess that's her old flooring down in the parents house so we'll just chuck a new floor in her kitchen f#@k my life what a waste

Reactions: 25
So in the space of a 9 days she has managed to get a wall knocked down, a new kitchen designed and fitted, her old kitchen transferred to her parents house AND spend a week at Disneyland. Oh what a tough life lil old Soph has.
anyone checked out her super stalkers Instagram today? I am cringing. Photos of RonnieBlessIm and Handsnomes plus she can’t wait to see the new kitchen.

Reactions: 31
Is that new flooring that has been fitted or has her old but actually brand new expensive gifted Amtico flooring been ripped up and repaid in the garage/bbq kitchen/shed/office/utility room?
I’d say it’s her one from kitchen.

Reactions: 3
What the actual bleeping duck is the point in that!! So her mum and dad now have a 2nd random kitchen for BBQ’s!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Ma and Pa gets Soph's cast offs, why not give it to someone less fortunate, as if they need another kitchen after all its just 2 of them in there.

Reactions: 20
So she's just admitted that it's not just a wall coming down is a whole new fecking kitchen, fridge (unless she uses her garage fridge that was bought just to hold Xmas shopping) and I'd take a guess that's her old flooring down in the parents house so we'll just chuck a new floor in her kitchen f#@k my life what a waste
She will have one of those huge fridges to house all the....er.....cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hang on - i might have made this up but didn't her parents split up/separated? Correct me if I am wrong but when whatsherface invaded us at #92 (I think) didnt she say they had split up?

I could be wrong....
Apparently they live seperate lives although are still together for show. Apparently the father is quite wealthy so Ma Barker would get alot of money off him

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.