Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kitchen accessories on extras? Hasn’t she got kitchen accessories already from the kitchen that she will never change because that’s where it all started??

Reactions: 14
Does anyone please have a screenshot of when she was promoting the buggy she advertised (thats not even out) and then didnt use? My complaint to the ASA has been acknowledged but they need to see advert itself
Im sure someone had posted a picture a few threads back. I will have a look too and see if i can find it.

Reactions: 6
I think the mirror is back up on another wall....she would have had major cleaning done because of Ronnie!
Last night when her and onslow where sitting at the serving hatch, their back was to the dining room the one she almost forgot to take down the mirror was back up, she also has another mirror above the sofa. Also why put new light fittings up when the work hasn't finished

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wrote 56 mins ago roughly and my post was deleted. So something fishy is going on here too? I am a journalist and I am writing a story on all this. Offered to get it out there. Our news website has half million hits a month so it will be seen by a lot of people. But it's obvious someone here is guiding the narrative on what can and cant be discussed!
Go back to mrs hinch#1 it’s all there. See you next year

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Last night when her and onslow where sitting at the serving hatch, their back was to the dining room the one she almost forgot to take down the mirror was back up, she also has another mirror above the sofa. Also why put new light fittings up when the work hasn't finished
Save on electrician cost...so he only comes out once/twice??

Does anyone please have a screenshot of when she was promoting the buggy she advertised (thats not even out) and then didnt use? My complaint to the ASA has been acknowledged but they need to see advert itself
Excellent 😍 but no sorry but sure someone must?

Reactions: 2

please watch this from James Smith PT relates so much to hinch and her cult!!!!
Listen to the end x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Why do you need to unload your dishwasher if your kitchens not finished and you've been away for a week, Soph? 🤔🤔🤔

I can't get that squealing and squawking at Henry out of ringing in my ears. 🤢🤢🤢
I’m more concerned as to why she needs to write a reminder to herself to unload the dishwasher in the first place 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hopefully less than an year....I want it stopped now, more young mums will be influenced and more babies born in a year? 😡
No i meant it will take that long to catch up

the early threads are more informative and not this mummy’s stuff and bitching about her looks they’re more about her shady stuff and dealings

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s such a billy bullshitter. Also would love to see her tackle the after math of the builders clean... oh she wouldn’t. Professionals have been in and done it for her like they did the extension

Reactions: 8
No i meant it will take that long to catch up

the early threads are more informative and not this mummy’s stuff and bitching about her looks they’re more about her shady stuff and dealings
I know you meant there is so much more to read 😉...but I am really hoping this will be stopped very soon!!
Yes I fully agree....I dont care about that stuff either, I have told everyone why she does it...(but sometimes I feel I am repeating it so often) and still we go back to it?

Reactions: 5
This is so boring! Bored of waiting!! Come on sophlora..... tattle is waiting!!! Even if the hinchers are not!!

Reactions: 3
Why do you need to unload your dishwasher if your kitchens not finished and you've been away for a week, Soph? 🤔🤔🤔

I can't get that squealing and squawking at Henry out of ringing in my ears. 🤢🤢🤢

Im sure I remember her writing this before she went away?! I’ve got a 10 month old so no time to go back through the threads to check 😅 I’m positive she did...still don’t quite understand why 🙃

Kitchen is deffo already done

Reactions: 1
Has she become more sloppy or have I Just become more aware?
When did she put everything back and take away the dust covers? Why does her house look immaculate “after building work” when she’s been on holiday and what’s with the sneaking in to look is she trying to now pretend it’s still work in progress.

She literally f*cks my brain with her out of whack time line 🤷‍♀️ Oh and how does her hinch army not notice she literally only ever cleans stuff that’s clean 😆

Those to do lists.. she writes them uses some ore recorded tit of her wanking taps then ticks them off. What does this woman actually do!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also going back to Disney but do you think that ‘I can’t wait to take Ronnie to centre parcs’ was a little dig at Stacey as she advertises for butlins?

Reactions: 11
Someone has been in to clean away the worst of it...the dust from now on is minimal so therefore she has uncovered the sofas and possibly stuff has been unwrapped to clean up?
She will have had her cleaner in before she got back. I am waiting for the day this is revealed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.