Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought when she said last night that she was going to show us tomorrow that it was actually finished. I honestly think her content is pre recorded. Something just doesn't seem right or maybe I'm easily confused 😂😂

Reactions: 14
She’ll never show the kitchen on her stories first. It’ll be a whole dedicated post with a flippin essay on the bottom with something about how blessed she is

I’d love it if she really took us all by surprise and had fabloned worktops and painted the cupboards glittery. #kitchenbarg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was nice of the builders to put her curtains back up before the work was finished;)
Why pretend that there's tiling and painting to do when that photo was probably taken before they went away?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the work started way before they went away and it was all prerecorded content. She normally posts loads on a normal day. Reckon she's adding all her freebies to the kitchen that's already done. Why lie.. Just be honest. Making her followers wait for the big reveal.. 🤔

Reactions: 13
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you kitchen is as unfinished as she has made out in the "sneak peak" vid in her stories then why would the new lights and lampshades be up already and the hob and breakfast bar be uncovered ?? If there is painting and tiling to do would you put lampshades up before its finished? 🤔
Also if she is aware of it being unfinished why would she then tell everyone she can show it "properly" today?

Reactions: 20
I think the work started way before they went away and it was all prerecorded content. She normally posts loads on a normal day. Reckon she's adding all her freebies to the kitchen that's already done. Why lie.. Just be honest. Making her followers wait for the big reveal.. 🤔
She’s taking the piss!!

Imagine getting your kitchen done and saying to your friends I’ll show you it later and then leaving them hanging all morning!

She’s always saying her hinchers are her friends so she’s basically just taking the piss out of them.

That little sneak peak cos the builders were doing the tiling and she didnt want to disturb them, how thick are people if they believe that was this morning 🤦🏽‍♀️

Why not video it last night or this morning before the builders started 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had to unfollow Mrs Hinch a while back, ive never read her forum until now. I couldnt cope with the constant snapchat filter of her almost in tears or having a break down on her insta stories anymore. If your effected so much about how the online world is making you feel why wouldnt you just give it a break a while?!

Reactions: 25
She’s taking the piss!!

Imagine getting your kitchen done and saying to your friends I’ll show you it later and then leaving them hanging all morning!

She’s always saying her hinchers are her friends so she’s basically just taking the piss out of them.

That little sneak peak cos the builders were doing the tiling and she didnt want to disturb them, how thick are people if they believe that was this morning 🤦🏽‍♀️

Why not video it last night or this morning before the builders started 💁🏽‍♀️
And there's normally loads of videos of gretal doing her stupid makeup videos while she's getting ready. Why the lies... I really don't get it

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t understand how knocking a whole in the wall has meant she needs to change her sink? Sink and hob are in the same place. Nothing makes sense with her.

And there's normally loads of videos of gretal doing her stupid makeup videos while she's getting ready. Why the lies... I really don't get it
I absolutely cannot STAND that Gretel filter!! It edits her voice too so you can't really hear what she's saying anyway!! Although that could be seen as a good thing :unsure:😂

• Haha
I think she was unfiltered in Disney incase any tabloids wanted to use her pics she could then be seen to promote Disney in the hope of a freebie. Does that make sense? Now she's home she has nothing to gain by posting unfiltered photos I see the tracksuit bottoms are back on too.

Reactions: 18
Guyzzzzzz I think she’s forgot to take us on the trip to see the old cupboards.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah - a belfast sink would look so much better, but she always does stuff so cack-handedly.

We've said she barely covers cleaning anymore. This would be a perfect opportunity for her to do the entire ground floor, removing the plastic covers, showing the mess that building creates, and how best to clean everything up again. I would actually be really interested in seeing that kind of stuff because it's real, and it's what attracted her to so many people in the beginning - including some of us on here!

I even didn't mind the Disney stories last week because it was something different, a break from the monotomy. But I can't abide gretel, hinch hauls, her crowing at Lord Henry Fatsomes and swipe ups - because it's not real! I'm going to stop now because I don't think I'm making sense.. I know what I'm trying to say though lol.
I feel yeh girl 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.