Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
6FB9F415-56F7-40F3-8177-4692A4A4258E.jpeg

Wonder if she will be gifted these shutters. She can play dinner lady reminds me of my primary schools I hope she’s got her swipe up link for the dinner lady overalls ready!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

adatay92

Early thread suggestion:

Hincher’s think she’s an interior designer but her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

JuicyGoose91

Will someone gift Ronnie one of those little tykes red and yellow cars so he can go up to the *Hole* and ask for a Ella’s kitchen to go please 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Betty Bond

New thread suggestion :
“ Well my sheep the truth be told, I’ve sold my soul for a glory hole “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Oh god here she goes again "Ive got so much to do, I dont know how much ill get done" Shove off grinch, you are at home ALL DAY. Maybe of you got off insta for a bit you'd actually get a little more done anyway.
Yep, I'm really feeling this today. I'm currently having an early miscarriage after 4 years of trying and have to go to work to support other people's mental health. She's moaning about having to sort her #gifted tat out while she gets a brand new (albeit shit) kitchen and that's the sum of her first world problems. She's a cunt and I hope this all comes crashing down around her soon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

CrystalB

She only shares the messages she wants to share (AKA the ones worshipping her every move)

I remember once she posted at 3am saying she was anxious or whatever and I myself struggle with this daily and was up at the same time. I messaged her as she always says she is there for her hinchers etc about a problem I was having (and realistically at that time how many ‘hinchers’ would even be awake and messaging her?’)

She read it and didn’t even reply. Probably because I wasn’t up her ass with compliments like the rest of her army.
I messaged her last year when she started her snow globe collection.. I’d saw one in Matalan with a penguin inside (she said at the time she was obsessed with penguins) and glitter when you shake it which you could also personalise. I sent it to her and said how cute, you should get this and personalise it for Ronnie and add to your collection! She read it but didn’t reply. A few weeks later when she had her Christmas decs out and her snow globe collection out on display, I saw she’d got the one I sent to her in the message personalised with Ronnie’s name on! Sly as fuckkkk mate

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Actually feel like crying since families with flooded homes are struggling and have lost kitchens completely and she’s playing silly pricks without a care in the world but be kind guyyyzzzzz. Why doesn’t she help others the selfish idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Thetruth123

VIP Member

please watch this from James Smith PT relates so much to hinch and her cult!!!!
Listen to the end x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Whitelilac

VIP Member
In Ma & Pa's shed. FGS sophie could you not have donated the cupboards to a family who needed help.
There are charities out there who work with families who have lost everything due to fires etc who would have snapped your hand off for virtually brand new cupboards

Reactions: 43

FlopsyMops

I've been lurking here since about thread #60 and I just cant cope with this woman anymore. She has actually said "I'm so pleased for them" like she has just donated a kidney 🤷‍♀️ She sounds so proud of herself and it's made me feel so sad as she could be doing so many good and kind things for other people... She really takes the biscuit with this, of all the stunts she has pulled before, this one is proper crazy 😔

Reactions: 43

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Yeah - a belfast sink would look so much better, but she always does stuff so cack-handedly.

We've said she barely covers cleaning anymore. This would be a perfect opportunity for her to do the entire ground floor, removing the plastic covers, showing the mess that building creates, and how best to clean everything up again. I would actually be really interested in seeing that kind of stuff because it's real, and it's what attracted her to so many people in the beginning - including some of us on here!

I even didn't mind the Disney stories last week because it was something different, a break from the monotomy. But I can't abide gretel, hinch hauls, her crowing at Lord Henry Fatsomes and swipe ups - because it's not real! I'm going to stop now because I don't think I'm making sense.. I know what I'm trying to say though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 42