Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO she’s replaced the sink with the same type of one. What was wrong with the old one? And she’s not moved the sink at all? I’m confused. I was hoping for this grand reveal and so far it’s shite
I would of had a ceramic sink with that type of kitchen. She has not a clue!

Reactions: 32
Yeah - a belfast sink would look so much better, but she always does stuff so cack-handedly.

We've said she barely covers cleaning anymore. This would be a perfect opportunity for her to do the entire ground floor, removing the plastic covers, showing the mess that building creates, and how best to clean everything up again. I would actually be really interested in seeing that kind of stuff because it's real, and it's what attracted her to so many people in the beginning - including some of us on here!

I even didn't mind the Disney stories last week because it was something different, a break from the monotomy. But I can't abide gretel, hinch hauls, her crowing at Lord Henry Fatsomes and swipe ups - because it's not real! I'm going to stop now because I don't think I'm making sense.. I know what I'm trying to say though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah - a belfast sink would look so much better, but she always does stuff so cack-handedly.

We've said she barely covers cleaning anymore. This would be a perfect opportunity for her to do the entire ground floor, removing the plastic covers, showing the mess that building creates, and how best to clean everything up again. I would actually be really interested in seeing that kind of stuff because it's real, and it's what attracted her to so many people in the beginning - including some of us on here!

I even didn't mind the Disney stories last week because it was something different, a break from the monotomy. But I can't abide gretel, hinch hauls, her crowing at Lord Henry Fatsomes and swipe ups - because it's not real! I'm going to stop now because I don't think I'm making sense.. I know what I'm trying to say though lol.
Exactly this!!! I love watching cleaning videos on YouTube, I find it relaxes me. I started to go off her after watching her shine an already clean sink for the 80th time

Reactions: 11
Ooo we are going on another journey guyZzzz off to see where her old kitchen has gone!

the museum of Mrs hinch where all her unwanted gifted shite goes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wrote 56 mins ago roughly and my post was deleted. So something fishy is going on here too? I am a journalist and I am writing a story on all this. Offered to get it out there. Our news website has half million hits a month so it will be seen by a lot of people. But it's obvious someone here is guiding the narrative on what can and cant be discussed!
Writing a story on what?, what's the angle of the article?

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t the mirror back on the wall when they got back last night? From this morning’s post it looks barely started?
Hope she’s getting her timelines organised for this big reveal. She’s bleeping it up royally so far! 🤣
I noticed the mirror too 😁

Reactions: 2
OMG her doing a quick peep show!!! 😂

What the duck was that!

I'm embarrassed for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New poster here! I don’t even know if I’m posting properly as this is my first time but we’re all learning together and in it together guyZzZz!!

I have been reading here for a while, as a self confessed ex ‘hincher’ (I liked her but wasn’t one of the really crazy ones just enjoyed her stories etc). I’ve read from thread #1 (which took a LONGGG time! But I cannot believe the sheer lies and audacity of that woman.

& All this screaming and whining at Henry when she got back and the way she calls herself ‘mamas’ what a melter 🙄 does she not realise also that it’s blatantly obvious she had arranged to stay extra time and bring her mum and niece out? She must really think her followers are thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A few things keep running through my mind. Why are we back to that stupid Gretal now she’s back but didn’t mind showing us a photo of her in the bath and filmed her whole holiday without it? Why does she drive a Range Rover when she’s meant to be so concerned about the climate blah blah blah and tells us to wash at 30 and then does a wash load of 3 items? I’m going to watch the kitchen reveal but then I’m done with her as I have absolutely nothing in common with a woman who sounds like a cartoon character. I just can’t stand it any longer! What’s next after the kitchen? This woman will NEVER be happy or satisfied. Rant over, had to let it out lol. Answers on a postcard please 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
OMG her doing a quick peep show!!! 😂

What the duck was that!

I'm embarrassed for her 😂
Am I just a weirdo? I’d be going in and showing you!!
Why does she only show things that are all clean and finished? That’s not reality!!
If the builders didn’t want to be on social media I’d send them off for a tea break and do a whizz round!

I’ll never understand why a lot of people do this, just show it or say nothing at all and wait til it’s all magically complete 🙄

Reactions: 12
Strange that - The only time I have noticed posts deleted is if it is off topic eg talking about another instagramer or something unrelated to Hinch - it's same with all the threads on forum. If you ask @LimeGoss they may be able to help
Hi, just to clear this up. It was an alt right blogger from a different thread that joined up to spam the board. Nothing to do with mrs hinch and their post got moved here rather than deleted. Whoops!

Reactions: 15

please watch this from James Smith PT relates so much to hinch and her cult!!!!
Listen to the end x
Omg just watched this and everything he says is true about influencers and what they do to increase engagement figures! Thanks for sharing this!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.