Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surly you wouldn’t have dangly lights over a serving hatch?!
It looks like the bottom part of the wall may have been turned into an island if that makes sense. So even though it’s open from the counter top the only way to get onto that kitchen is through the original. I’m sure I’m terribly wrong but from that small glimpse she gave us that the picture I got in my heads.
So something a bit like this picture. Which is originally what she planned and means she doesn’t have to change her flooring

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Nails are fine now lol!
to me, that is just insane.. she must have filmed it before leaving.

It looks like the bottom part of the wall may have been turned into an island if that makes sense. So even though it’s open from the counter top the only way to get onto that kitchen is through the original. I’m sure I’m terrible wrong but from that small glimpse she gave us that the picture I got in my heads.
So something a bit like this picture. Which is originally what she planned and means she doesn’t have to change her flooring
think you could be right!!

So she’s still acting like the wall was all her Hinchers decision and she only decided to do it a week ago. Ok Sophie if you say so 🙄🙄
That's going to be the stock response now she's confident she's got away with it over the kitchen, all the big ticket purchases are all because her Hinchers told her to do it.

I guess the Hinchers must have also told her to buy a LV handbag and an Audi.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus wept. “Thanks for helping me make the decision guyzzzzz” duck off you were in the kitchen shop before the poll even ended you daft twit and I can’t wait for tomorrow and swipe ups for every bit of rubbish she claims she got for the kitchen and eBay crap she got for Disney 🙄

Welcome home gretal! The way she talked about it she made it sound like an order counter from a fast food place. Mines a large cheese chips please Gretal.

So she’s still acting like the wall was all her Hinchers decision and she only decided to do it a week ago. Ok Sophie if you say so 🙄🙄
And “so far”says she’s gonna be doing more absolute BS polls so it looks like her sheep are involved!! I would of thought devising to have a child might of been one of her better decisions but guess not 😂

Reactions: 14
And Jamie was saying it looked like a chicken shop which makes me think she has a counter rather than an island. So she still gets to keep her precious over used dining room. It’s such a tragic waste of money though. I’d understand If she was domestic goddess always in the kitchen cooking nutritious meals for the family but she literally never cooks or spend any time on the kitchen. So to say she wants to knock the wall down to see more of Ronnie playing in the garden it’s pure bullshit. Also he’s a baby. She’s got at least 3 or 4 years until he’s old enough to play in the garden with her just watching from inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she should host a party, I’ll stand by the front door giving all the guests a pair of black primary fluffy socks.... I’d love to see her hoover those stray bobbly bits up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And Jamie was saying it looked like a chicken shop which makes me think she has a counter rather than an island. So she still gets to keep her precious over used dining room. It’s such a tragic waste of money though. I’d understand If she was domestic goddess always in the kitchen cooking nutritious meals for the family but she literally never cooks or spend any time on the kitchen. So to say she wants to knock the wall down to see more of Ronnie playing in the garden it’s pure bullshit. Also he’s a baby. She’s got at least 3 or 4 years until he’s old enough to play in the garden with her just watching from inside.
But it’s perfect for serving up her dominos boxes 😆 lining them up neatly and play shops she would love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like the bottom part of the wall may have been turned into an island if that makes sense. So even though it’s open from the counter top the only way to get onto that kitchen is through the original. I’m sure I’m terribly wrong but from that small glimpse she gave us that the picture I got in my heads.
Ah I see! Looks nice to be fair!

Reactions: 3
Thank you, that helped me find it! 😂❤ I don’t know how to attach the video here, but this link should take us there.

Omg she actually does shout it. Think I was more traumatised over the wave. 🌊

Here you go 😂😂

Now we just need the Tattler who's boyfriend does the You Tube videos to remix this into something or have it on a loop lol.
View attachment 86136
I'll get him to do that again and again?
Ps I've saved it 🙄😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually had a response once! Very early days, around the 5k mark, I messaged and asked how to clean the front of my oven and microwave as it's like a mirrored front. Think she recommended pink stuff (it didn't work)

On another note, someone on a local Facebook selling page is selling the "hinch yourself happy" book - for £7! In the description she said it had been delivered that day and she had finished it already. So not exactly a difficult read
I noticed her journal on a selling site, wanted £5 for it, they’d written in it on two lines in biro and scrubbed it out, plus written stuff in pencil and completed stuff but rubbed it out again...still wanted £5 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I noticed her journal on a selling site, wanted £5 for it, they’d written in it on two lines in biro and scrubbed it out, plus written stuff in pencil and completed stuff but rubbed it out again...still wanted £5 😂🤣
Daylight robbery from a hincher.
Don't tell Zophlora she'll have her whipped.

New Thread -

It's a drive thru Jamie said, in a huff Zophlora runs off with Handsomes Goofy the Dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
New thread:

She can see clearly now #TheWall has gone and somehow got the cleaning done

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.