Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked she hasn't shown more of disney
Theres no way it was gifted as any other influencers who do a gifted stay, have to show all of their meals, loads of pics all around the park, inside the stores etc and character meets on the streets.
They also display that it's an ad or gifted.

She hasn't had any access all area stay or treatment. She may have stayed in the pink hotel but she has been given a tit room. My friend and her husband and 5yr old stated there last year and had a fab room, much better than what sophie and Jamie seem to have or at least my friends was much nicer decorated.
Her photos were like a show reel. They would have sold disney to anyone. Sophie's are all of the castle or inside the restaurant.
Did your Mum really say that though Zofl? Sounds a bit like a Christmas hallmark made for TV movie script to me? I always knew you’d do something big. Oh duck off!
Her mum probably said that when our s
You are all doing an amazing, hardworking 'honest' job with your little ones....we would all like to think her day will come but as someone said earlier....she would have invested well! 😡
And at 5k per mention its added up fast?
Got a feeling that she's moving on to more than home bargains and B&M now though?
So if we think her next trip is NY she better not take some pic at ground zero with some motivational quote that's all about her!!!!!!!
Then I'll have to say a few words to her then!! I lost my uncle in 911 attacks 😭 in the first tower, a day I'll never forget 😩
If you go, Just don't do it grinch, don't worry about 😒

Can't cure stupid 😂 can't stand Yankee candles, their packaging is tacky, the smell is over-powering plus they are actually full of nasties, which you'd expect from crap cheap candles, but not from something at their price (spoke to someone who works for an upmarket candle manufacturer, they make them for several expensive brands, and they couldn't understand how YC get away with using the stuff they are using).
I used to be a Yankee addict, had over 100 candles at 1 point until I binned them when I found (A wickless company beginning with 'S' don't dare name them as don't want to get warning 😜) they have warmers but don't actually burn there wax, it warms it so it's safe around my 3 mini terrors. I've never looked back since, that was 3yrs ago 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg stop calling it #thewall and stop making out like your followers helped you decide to do it when it's completely obvious you had this planned for ages!! How stupid do you think your followers are?? Stop trying to make them feel like it's their wall and their kitchen because they clicked a vote button. When the reality is most of your sheep could never afford to have a brand new kitchen and swan off to DLP to avoid the mess.

I really hope she does stalk tattle because she has to see how much of a big fat liar she is!!

Reactions: 17
I've worked out why they always look different. Zoom in on the pic of her hand on Henry and you can see that they are still outgrown, but where she filters the picture it smoothes the skin and adjusts the colour so it kinda blurs it.
Ahhh I see. I feel sad that she thinks she needs to filter a picture of the dog.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
🎶Hey! Hinchy! Leave them lies alone!
All in all, she's just another, prick with no wall.🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I saw
One of them has had a right old mare. Couldn't work with the fablon, so decided to paint it then realised it made the kitchen too dark and dingy and then got new handles that didn't fit. All to keep up with Hinch - it's scary the influence she has. What would they all do tomorrow is she said she was bored of the grey and completely redecorated and got all new (non silver) accessories. Something she could afford to do, but something the majority couldn't.
I saw that too. So sad single mum of 2 on benefits with mental health problems. Taken in by Zoph but can't see it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Her nails grow like crazy! That would probably be 3 weeks growth on mine, not just a week!
Correct I'm off to get mine done after 3 weeks today and they look almost identical. Sadly I am not an insta queen and my personal grooming has slipped as my f**king kitchen (and house renovation) is still not done after what seems like a lifetime. We are talking 6 months for a job they said would take 10 weeks. The builder and I are exchanging emails that could be the basis for a Hinch insta story - all bullshit on his part. He feels I am being unreasonable - best get lawyered up sunshsine, my patience has been exhausted with todays crap and her impending kitchen reveal all completed in 1 week. I digress, so as soon as my tatty nails are done you can be sure my next stop will be the travel agents as obviously a £10,000 holiday in Disney is what I omitted to factor in to get the kitchen done in super quick time. Actually sod that anyone know the number of a man with a gun like the ones on Sky Crime?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I took some time off tattle as her Disney stories where rather boring. However i have just caught up on threads.
I see she is home and is keeping us in utter suspense regarding the new kitchen.
Hope she hurries up as i am close to wetting myself with excitement.

• Haha
Back with the filtered Gretel face -to seem more relatable 🙄
Jamie says it’s like a drive through ha ha ha - to seem more relatable 🙄
Thank you guyzzzzzzz for helping me make this decision- to seem more relatable 🙄
In actual fact her real thoughts ( & Jamie’s)
You bleeping mugs!!! Cheers for my holiday & brand new kitchen . Now duck off to your miserable lives , filling in your books & worshiping everything I do or say ! 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This kitchen reveal is going to be the biggest disappointment in the history of disappointments. Looking at her sneaky peak pics last night they have taken out the top half of the wall and will have an extra deep work surface with stools on the dining room side. New cupboards cos as we all know the cupboard company went out of business.

It's going to look just like the kitchen in the halls of residence my daughter has booked for uni. Student chic Soph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This kitchen reveal is going to be the biggest disappointment in the history of disappointments. Looking at her sneaky peak pics last night they have taken out the top half of the wall and will have an extra deep work surface with stools on the dining room side. New cupboards cos as we all know the cupboard company went out of business.

It's going to look just like the kitchen in the halls of residence my daughter has booked for uni. Student chic Soph 😂
Well she does already have the stools.....they are in the garage??

Reactions: 5
I'm not caught up yet, but just seen her stories from last night and am fuming. That looks like our dream kitchen in the background. Especially if it's from Howdens as that's what we picked years ago when we tried to buy a house. Now we've bought another house and it's still my dream kitchen, but now I'm going to look like a hincher when we do it!!! 😩🤬😢

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Back with the filtered Gretel face -to seem more relatable 🙄
Jamie says it’s like a drive through ha ha ha - to seem more relatable 🙄
Thank you guyzzzzzzz for helping me make this decision- to seem more relatable 🙄
In actual fact her real thoughts ( & Jamie’s)
You bleeping mugs!!! Cheers for my holiday & brand new kitchen . Now duck off to your miserable lives , filling in your books & worshiping everything I do or say ! 😠
I would imagine the 'greata' face is used when she has no make up on or just looks particular bad that day, then she can film without worrying about taking away her "idol image" that's why she does greta make up stories, you cant see the unmade look 😉That's why you saw her face in Disney she had make up on everyday in case she met fans or photos were took?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Are we all sitting comfortably? Ready to be underwhelmed by the kitchen reveal? Ready for the repetition of .........
Honestly guyyzzz I don’t know why I didn’t do it before!
Now I can cook (mugshots) and watch Ronnieblessim
I absolutely love ittttt!
How did all this happen to little old me
Fank you guyyzzzzz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Jesus wept. “Thanks for helping me make the decision guyzzzzz” duck off you were in the kitchen shop before the poll even ended you daft twit and I can’t wait for tomorrow and swipe ups for every bit of rubbish she claims she got for the kitchen and eBay crap she got for Disney 🙄

Welcome home gretal! The way she talked about it she made it sound like an order counter from a fast food place. Mines a large cheese chips please Gretal.

And “so far”says she’s gonna be doing more absolute BS polls so it looks like her sheep are involved!! I would of thought devising to have a child might of been one of her better decisions but guess not 😂
I'll have a mugshot in a jug without the cheese

• Heart
  • Haha
Surly you wouldn’t have dangly lights over a serving hatch?!
I dont think it will be a hatch, I think it will go right up to the ceiling (with a little left for an RSJ)
I never thought there was enough room for an island not without taking both walls down, her kitchen is very narrow!
I think it could have been done in the time she was away with enough workers but it most certainly was planned a while ago!!😉

I agree I don't think it's going to be anything spectacular, especially if they are "joking" saying it's reminds them of a drive thru!
A drive thru is right up your street though considering you 2 are the most chaviest pair iv seen in a long time!

ATB with your Drive Thru 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.