Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I don't think it's going to be anything spectacular, especially if they are "joking" saying it's reminds them of a drive thru!
A drive thru is right up your street though considering you 2 are the most chaviest pair iv seen in a long time!

ATB with your Drive Thru 😁
P. S I'm not saying all people who go through drive thru are chavs!
To be fair I probably look like a chave when I go through too 😂

Reactions: 4
I took some time off tattle as her Disney stories where rather boring. However i have just caught up on threads.
I see she is home and is keeping us in utter suspense regarding the new kitchen.
Hope she hurries up as i am close to wetting myself with excitement.
Yep me too, and I focused on stuff going on at home.....

But i am baaaaaaaaacckkk!!!

Just had a peek at the latest tagged photos and saw this....
View attachment 86274
No words at all 🤐
That home runs on chemical fumes....!

Omg stop calling it #thewall and stop making out like your followers helped you decide to do it when it's completely obvious you had this planned for ages!! How stupid do you think your followers are?? Stop trying to make them feel like it's their wall and their kitchen because they clicked a vote button. When the reality is most of your sheep could never afford to have a brand new kitchen and swan off to DLP to avoid the mess.

I really hope she does stalk tattle because she has to see how much of a big fat liar she is!!
To be fair, after looking at some of her cults profiles I really do think they are that stupid. I think they all have a rota for the one brain cell they share

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let me get this straight a week to Rip out a wall, re design a kitchen, re wire, re align plumping ect..... bullsh*t it isn’t DIY SOS ffs blatant it was done weeks ago and she went away so they could do the finishing touches, if anyone believes that it was done in a week then your a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve missed out on so many threads it goes so fast! I really don’t understand Hinch’s excitement over a hole in the kitchen wall. I’ve got an open plan kitchen/living room, it’s hardly something to cry on the gram and party about! Oh, and serving hatches are so 70s/80s anyway. Probably from when women would always serve the food. Don’t see Hinch doing much of that🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont think it will be a hatch, I think it will go right up to the ceiling (with a little left for an RSJ)
I never thought there was enough room for an island not without taking both walls down, her kitchen is very narrow!
I think it could have been done in the time she was away with enough workers but it most certainly was planned a while ago!!😉
That what I was thinking when everyone said about getting an island. She would have either knock down the side wall or extend the kitchen into the dining room

Reactions: 2
I can barely cope with the anticipation.....🙄🤦‍♀️
I'd rather watch paint dry or stick pins in my eyes.

Thread suggestion..
Drive thru kitchens
Hinchy's pitchings
Swipe ups galore
I'd love to see her hit the floor

Guys I’m not even gonna lie I had a dream about Mrs hinch’s bleeping kitchen 😭😭 does that me I’m hincher or just a sad bastard? In my dream she had a hatch with a shutter 😂😂 seriously I’m far to invested in this bullshit I definitely need to take a break from all this...after the kitchen reveal of course 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed her journal on a selling site, wanted £5 for it, they’d written in it on two lines in biro and scrubbed it out, plus written stuff in pencil and completed stuff but rubbed it out again...still wanted £5 😂🤣

Priceless as it already had the hard questions answered 😳😂

My dogs name is .....
My favourite drink is z.....a

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else get the feeling that 'peek' round the wall is pre-recorded?? Does she think we came down with the last shower or what?!

Reactions: 16
There's wee Ronnie sitting on the sofa that was under plastic. She's a quick mover. I think she has a breakfast bar type thing, I think the hall wall is still there and probably the original door which to me won't work with the flow of the house..... But we'll see

Reactions: 7
duck sake get on with it. How is it not done yet? Also she needs to plaster where they took the old tiles off as new tiles won’t be able to go on. Also sink looks exactly the same why change it?

Reactions: 1
She still has the trackies on paired with a flattering rusty brown bobbly long jumper.... Obviously no cleaning to be done in the kitchen

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.