Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think tattle and online forums have came to the forefront since the death of CF everyone is talking about it and blaming places like this

Of course no one has actually came and read them to see that what we talk about is true. I only have the hinch thread to go by as I don't bother with the rest so maybe there is worse elsewhere on here. I haven't even checked to see if CF had a thread
I knew it wouldn’t take long for Tattle to be dragged into it all 🥱
Exactly as you said, none of these idiots have bothered to come on here and have a good read. They’re just jumping on the bandwagon as per.
CF does have a thread it didn’t really take off tbh. People were discussing the DV allegations and quite rightly so! But since she’s killed herself there are actually a lot of respectful messages and condolences being shared on there. Tattle was never CF’s problem.

Reactions: 19
Couldn't have written that article better myself! Those are facts
This is brilliant! I’ve noticed a lot of those influencers using Caroline’s death as a way to gain publicity! I’ll be honest I didn’t think much of it until I read this article, it all adds up! PPH one of the influencers on Instagram has been rabbiting about it all day, I know she watched live Island but I don’t see the point of blaming trolls about what happened... We have no idea what was going on in Caroline’s life, Hands down I didn’t even know who she was until I read about her death! Nobody knows if she was trolle and if this contributed to her death. I understand that people are very very sad about it and I’m sad but I’m also sad about the millions of other people that commit suicide! It’s a horrible horrible thing to make that decision! However it’s nobody’s fault neither was it the fault of the friend that went to the shop when she killed herself! I think these influencers are trying to point the finger at us to get tattle shut down! For me personally Tattle is a place where I can freely rant without being judged or blocked.. It helps me mentally to know that I’m not alone with my thoughts and there’s other people thinking just the way I am when someone’s shoving their luxurious lifestyle in my face!

Reactions: 13
I knew it wouldn’t take long for Tattle to be dragged into it all 🥱
Exactly as you said, none of these idiots have bothered to come on here and have a good read. They’re just jumping on the bandwagon as per.
CF does have a thread it didn’t really take off tbh. People were discussing the DV allegations and quite rightly so! But since she’s killed herself there are actually a lot of respectful messages and condolences being shared on there. Tattle was never CF’s problem.
There’s a new (or at least modified) Caroline Flack thread, the first post is from admin saying if anyone needs help there’s Samaritans etc, and they’ve asked everyone to respect Caroline’s family. I’ve not read it all, but from the posts I’ve been they’ve been lovely and supportive and how shocked people have been since hearing the news 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only petition that should be going round is one for Instagram to be deleted so we don’t have to see these types of dickheads sponging off insta and their sheep with swipe ups and endless gifted items!
Yes ! Well said 👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
This is brilliant! I’ve noticed a lot of those influencers using Caroline’s death as a way to gain publicity! I’ll be honest I didn’t think much of it until I read this article, it all adds up! PPH one of the influencers on Instagram has been rabbiting about it all day, I know she watched live Island but I don’t see the point of blaming trolls about what happened... We have no idea what was going on in Caroline’s life, Hands down I didn’t even know who she was until I read about her death! Nobody knows if she was trolle and if this contributed to her death. I understand that people are very very sad about it and I’m sad but I’m also sad about the millions of other people that commit suicide! It’s a horrible horrible thing to make that decision! However it’s nobody’s fault neither was it the fault of the friend that went to the shop when she killed herself! I think these influencers are trying to point the finger at us to get tattle shut down! For me personally Tattle is a place where I can freely rant without being judged or blocked.. It helps me mentally to know that I’m not alone with my thoughts and there’s other people thinking just the way I am when someone’s shoving their luxurious lifestyle in my face!
I feel awful saying this... BUT stephanie Davies... half of me thinks fair play your doing this petition and doing something about the media etc. Then the other half is shes also one that is jumping on this to gain publicity, her videos don't seem genuine and caroline didny even follow stephanie and shes making out they were friends? ... just what I think anyway?

Reactions: 17
I feel awful saying this... BUT stephanie Davies... half of me thinks fair play your doing this petition and doing something about the media etc. Then the other half is shes also one that is jumping on this to gain publicity, her videos don't seem genuine and caroline didny even follow stephanie and shes making out they were friends? ... just what I think anyway?
Swear to god I was JUST thinking the same thing after seeing her new post about her music coming out!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Swear to god I was JUST thinking the same thing after seeing her new post about her music coming out!!!!!
She quickly jumped on it releasing that video and her on sky news today just didnt seem genuine, when asked what she will miss about her she couldnt really say... I think people are affected by this but people have there own agenda and it doesnt sit well with me regards stephanie

Reactions: 6
She quickly jumped on it releasing that video and her on sky news today just didnt seem genuine, when asked what she will miss about her she couldnt really say... I think people are affected by this but people have there own agenda and it doesnt sit well with me regards stephanie
it says it all if Caroline didn't even follow her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
EDIT - she was following her

How many more bleeping Disney parades are we going to be subjected to? 😫

On the plus side, Ronnieblessim seems to have livened up with all that colour around.

Reactions: 5
I quite like Instagram for inspiration, I don’t like spongers!
I used to like it but too many just out trying to make money from it nowadays but then again I must admit I havent explored insta fully I can only go by what I've saw of it .

Reactions: 3
Definitely she's using to gain followers apparently she is now at 1mil

I think everyone needs to stop and leave her family to do what they want to do - grieve in private!
Nothing will change and it’s too late now to save Caroline!

Reactions: 13
The thing is with steph I saw her on celeb big brother having an affair on tv while her poor bf was watching at home. I also remember watching her being a bully too. I feel like when it’s done to her she doesn’t like it. Two wrongs don’t make a right and people grow up so she could be a complete different person now but idk something doesn’t sit right with me 🤔

Reactions: 4
Abbie plays with Ronnie, as does his daddy, I expect her sister plays with him a lot too, Sophie has witnessed this since he was born yet still hasn’t ( so it appears) to have realised it really isn’t hard to make a baby happy, it’s time consuming as they get get older but so rewarding yet she chooses to clean outside window ledges as if it’s important 😕

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.