Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have Hinch making Caroline's death a way of gaining sympathy for herself. Meanwhile, I've just seen Molly Mae from LI cancelled her launch event for her new PLT collection, and will be donating all profits to Mind charity. Hinch never puts her money where her mouth is with stuff like this..
Respect molly so much for this x

Reactions: 17
Seriously how old is the person who made this tattle #!?
The word vadge 😳 iv not heard that for at least 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw on some of the comments that him hers were begging the guy from In The Style to collab with her. I reckon they already have a line of tracksuits with her name on it in production. Hence the uniform on holiday 😬😬😬

Reactions: 2
I saw on some of the comments that him hers were begging the guy from In The Style to collab with her. I reckon they already have a line of tracksuits with her name on it in production. Hence the uniform on holiday 😬😬😬
If she is collabing with in the style then they've stolen the design from miss guided lol

Reactions: 3
I suppose global warming is also down to Tattle trolls too. Yes, indeed, forum threads moaning about the weather have caused global temperatures to rise #bekindtorain

These close Tattle petitions are bollocks. Obviously, it's ok for social media influencers to hide ads and gifts, it's ok for them to manipulate their followers, the real thing at fault here are forums talking about these issues :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.