Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well guys, I must say this is the most underwhelming holiday I've ever been taken on. When can we all go home??
I think she’s only showing snippets of her holiday so when she gets back she will do the ‘best bits’ and that will take some time while her kitchen is still being finished.

Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness the last stories of Ronnie, what a different baby he is! Even sat upright by himself! He is so much more animated, I hope this holiday has been the turning point for Hinch with him, I hope she can see how much the sights and sounds have stimulated him so much that she carries it on 🤞🏻

Reactions: 22
The difference is amazing, I don’t think I’ve heard him make much sound before but that was just lovely to see🙂
That video of him giggling at Abi was adorable. I hope Sophie has found her stride and her confidence as a mother on this holiday, the change in Ronnie has been remarkable. He’s such a cute wee puddin’ 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m just wondering how she’s going to spin the entire wall being knocked down and an entirely new kitchen being there. On the stories pre DLP she stumbled a bit that people say open plan is the way to go, erm a little bit, being able to see out etc.

Reactions: 4
MRS HINCH IS SO KIND AND LOVELY... NOT!!
SEE ATTACHED FOLKS. In air of Caroline’s death and her tweets on trolling, look who the real troll is! So much for ‘i don’t know how trolls sleep at night’. Fake fake fake! Mrs hinch I hope you see this! Social media influencers are toxic and bad for us all! SHARE FAR AND WIDE

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Captain Hook insinuating Hinchy stinks. Yet more proof she's a Tattler. #ifyougoontattleyoustinkofbadvadge

• Haha
Just wondering does anybody know how many people have signed this petition.
The only petition that should be going round is one for Instagram to be deleted so we don’t have to see these types of dickheads sponging off insta and their sheep with swipe ups and endless gifted items!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you think she’ll realise Ronnie is so more responsive because of all the colour, and maybe let him have a colourful playroom?!

I have a feeling hinch is lying on purpose. She knows about tattle and knows we pull her up on stuff. These lies are so stupid she must know she’s not gonna get away with it. And right on cue we have devoted 3 or 4 threads entirely to her lies. Her balmy army will have every excuse in the book at to how these lies are plausible. They are already defending her new kitchen. So then because we are pulling her up on them she can turn around and cry that we are bullies or trolls. Then she gets an outpouring of love from the army. They feel like they need to protect her and all the kitchen fiasco is forgotten. Plus let’s not forget she has a book to promote and probably some other merchandise too. She’s already deleted the post about how she wouldn’t change her kitchen so there is no evidence on her page and her army go back to living in ignorance as to who she really is. I feel she’s playing us and we are playing right into her trap. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone in her camp sent tattle info to some of her hinchers to get everyone enraged and again the kitchen is forgotten. Why all of a sudden is everyone talking about it and doing a petition to ban it? I don’t know. I’m probably just talking out my arse but everything seems a bit too convenient.

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness the last stories of Ronnie, what a different baby he is! Even sat upright by himself! He is so much more animated, I hope this holiday has been the turning point for Hinch with him, I hope she can see how much the sights and sounds have stimulated him so much that she carries it on 🤞🏻
it was actually lovely to see him so happy , animated and not laying down and confined to a strapped in chair. he looks like hes loved every second of his time there and its lovely to see how much he loves his cousin .

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling hinch is lying on purpose. She knows about tattle and knows we pull her up on stuff. These lies are so stupid she must know she’s not gonna get away with it. And right on cue we have devoted 3 or 4 threads entirely to her lies. Her balmy army will have every excuse in the book at to how these lies are plausible. They are already defending her new kitchen. So then because we are pulling her up on them she can turn around and cry that we are bullies or trolls. Then she gets an outpouring of love from the army. They feel like they need to protect her and all the kitchen fiasco is forgotten. Plus let’s not forget she has a book to promote and probably some other merchandise too. She’s already deleted the post about how she wouldn’t change her kitchen so there is no evidence on her page and her army go back to living in ignorance as to who she really is. I feel she’s playing us and we are playing right into her trap. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone in her camp sent tattle info to some of her hinchers to get everyone enraged and again the kitchen is forgotten. Why all of a sudden is everyone talking about it and doing a petition to ban it? I don’t know. I’m probably just talking out my arse but everything seems a bit too convenient.
I think tattle and online forums have came to the forefront since the death of CF everyone is talking about it and blaming places like this

Of course no one has actually came and read them to see that what we talk about is true. I only have the hinch thread to go by as I don't bother with the rest so maybe there is worse elsewhere on here. I haven't even checked to see if CF had a thread

Reactions: 6
Also it is so lovely to see Ronnie light up. It just goes to show you how understimulated he’s was and how it can do a world of good for babies. Hopefully she will start to take him places and it doesn’t even have to be baby groups or soft play but even family days out to the farm or park will do him a world of good. Well done hinch. You may have booked this holiday for selfish reasons but it’s really helped with Ronnie’s development and that can only be a good thing. And the relationship he has with his cousin is lovely. I don’t thing age gaps should ever stop cousins from bonding. May it continue.

I think tattle and online forums have came to the forefront since the death of CF everyone is talking about it and blaming places like this

Of course no one has actually came and read them to see that what we talk about is true. I only have the hinch thread to go by as I don't bother with the rest so maybe there is worse elsewhere on here. I haven't even checked to see if CF had a thread
Yeah she does have a thread. It seemed to have gone quite for a bit but obviously since what happened it’s blown up. I’m not sure what was said on it before coz I never followed it but I did have a look after to see what was being said.

she did, but it was closed off by admin

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe they’re still there. How can anyone spend a week at Eurodisney. How many parades can you watch, character breakfasts attend. Bonkers

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not posted on this thread before. I don't follow her, just a bit fed up of people raving about her. Have tried to catch up as best I can....am I right in thinking she has just "randomly" decided to take out a wall in her house? Don't you need to get building regs for something like that? You can't just randomly do it....
Apologies if this has already been discussed....I've just had to skim read through the last few to get an idea of what's being said!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.