Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bored as duck of this holiday. Wish she'd piss off home already and show us her kitchen. Thread #111 is waiting!
I’m SO excited to see ‘kieth’ and the condiment tray!!! “Guyzzzz I can’t believe it’s mine” 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t known the woman but did she reach out to Caroline? Was she supporting her?

Kerry Katona was. She has posted private messages between her and Caroline. Johnathon Ross called her Thursday....I’m sure many more was aswell!

I hope she has family permission to be doing this. They may not even want all this coverage! 😥

Really dislike Steph I find her very narcissistic

Reactions: 7
I thought this too, i watched some of the video and feel like it's all about her 🙈
Course it's all about her. She's a grade A bleep
When things are going well - hey paps I'll be going for a cheeky weekend in Spain next week. Make sure you get me at a good angle.
When things are going down the shitter- you paps are a disgrace. You gossip magazines and crappy red tops are scummy murderers. Look what you've done!!!

Hypocritical mess that she is. And every other celeb that uses the media when it suits

Reactions: 8
I don’t known the woman but did she reach out to Caroline? Was she supporting her?

Kerry Katona was. She has posted private messages between her and Caroline. Johnathon Ross called her Thursday....I’m sure many more was aswell!

I hope she has family permission to be doing this. They may not even want all this coverage! 😥
Why does Kerry Katona need to show people she was PMing Caroline Flack? Talk about virtue signalling.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
We can’t wait either 😍😂
So they know she’s getting a new kitchen and are just accepting it. There was really now reason for her to lie. I honestly think she’s doing it coz she can. She have a money vault like scrooge mcduck and show herself swimming in all her gold coins and her hinchers would still be like ‘oh she’s such an inspiration she’s so relatable. She’s our friend’ 🙄🙄
Stop lying Sophie there is literally nothing you can do that will turn your hinchers off you.

Why does Kerry Katona need to show people she was PMing Caroline Flack? Talk about virtue signalling.
Very insensitive. They are private messages for a reason! 😥
I think it was to show proof of who was troubling Caroline at that time but there was no need to share the full conversation.

• Sad
I’m SO excited to see ‘kieth’ and the condiment tray!!! “Guyzzzz I can’t believe it’s mine” 🙄😂
Aww duck she is going to need to hang new hooks for all her clothes. Be ready it’s going to be swipe up galore. Wouldn’t surprise me if she got a new kitchen so she could have new swipe up content.

Reactions: 3
This is how deluded her hunchers actually are!

‘you dont get a lot of money for having followers on instagram. Pennies really ‘ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
That idiot needs to learn to spell and use proper grammar before spouting off, stupid cow! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm bored as duck of this holiday. Wish she'd piss off home already and show us her kitchen. Thread #111 is waiting!
I’ve been to DLP before albeit quite a few years ago now.. so maybe it’s changed a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️ BUT my God there’s only so much you can do there. She is stretching that holiday to the max 😅 I’ve been to the Orlando one too and it’s completely next level compared to Paris. I don’t know why she didn’t go over there if she wanted and extended stay. She’s good for it 💸💸💸

Reactions: 7
This is how deluded her hunchers actually are!

‘you dont get a lot of money for having followers on instagram. Pennies really ‘ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah you can build a kitchen with pennies. The thing is a lot of these hinchers don’t have a clue what things actually cost. They probably think it will cost about £3k to do her kitchen 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.