Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jamie’s lost wrinkles and natural face creases at DLP so I’ve given him hair and glasses a nose piercing and a lil curl in the middle of his forehead!

Poor Jamie looks a bit gay with filtered skin. Hope the makeover helps a little 😍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s just got bulging eyes. He sounds like and dresses like a proper chav.
At least he has nostrils though. Unsure why grinch really doesn’t like them

Reactions: 10
So used to seeing her filtered that it doesn’t look weird. Bug Boy on the other hand; I’m slightly freaked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A lot of new members today but a long way to go....but I for one love it!!😍
For every one new member and one ex Hincher news will travel quicker..
There is a statistic in sales for every one happy person they tell between 5 and 7 others for every one unhappy person they tell between 18 and 20 people....🥰
I am just hoping this kitchen fiasco will open some people's eyes but she is doing a good job at Disney....even showing her face which she said she couldnt possible do?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So used to seeing her filtered that it doesn’t look weird. Bug Boy on the other hand; I’m slightly freaked out.
There is no need for filters!
One thing about her bestie Solomon and joe they give no fxxxs what they look like!!
Keeping it slightly real if everything else is bollocks!

Reactions: 26
Her husband looks like someone who'd steal your bike if you left it outside the chippy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m so tempted to comment on her photo that she seems to have lost a nostril from all those filters she’s applied 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He reminds me of my ex 🤢

Omg that’s awful 😂 She’s defo used one of those dodgy filtering apps where you can ‘soften’ out your complexion and make your teeth appear whiter! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s facetune 💯 %...... and bad Botox

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ronnie looks the spit of bug boy in that photo, with Ronnie being a bit stout and darker skinned I didn't think he looked much like Hinch (thankfully for handsnomesronnieblesshim you don't inherit instagram filters!) but looking at that above photo they look the spit of one another!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.