Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow you guys have gone iiiiiin on her appearance tonight. You've actually got me feeling a bit sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is my daughter too. I reckon you either get a mover or a talker....my son was the mover. Rolling, crawling, walking early at 10 months, could drop kick a ball like no one else at 2. My daughter was only just sitting up unsupported at 8 months, didn’t walk until 14-15 months but MY GOD that girl could babble and bloody hell can she talk now at 2.5

I don’t like to defend her but when it comes to development he seems like a normal wee boy to me
I wasn’t meaning he definitely is behind, I just purely meant from what she shows of him he just doesn’t appear to be a very active bouncy babbling baby. Obviously we don’t see all of it but it’s just an observation. I don’t mean there’s anything wrong with late developers if that’s just the child, like I said they’re all different and develop at their own paces but she just needs to interact with him more. He just appears vacant whenever he looks at her.

Reactions: 9
This is my daughter too. I reckon you either get a mover or a talker....my son was the mover. Rolling, crawling, walking early at 10 months, could drop kick a ball like no one else at 2. My daughter was only just sitting up unsupported at 8 months, didn’t walk until 14-15 months but MY GOD that girl could babble and bloody hell can she talk now at 2.5

I don’t like to defend her but when it comes to development he seems like a normal wee boy to me
I agree I don’t think any of us are best placed to judge his development I think that’s best left to his health visitor and parents to raise any concerns etc! My sons the same age as Ronnie and he’s pulling up on furniture now to stand and taking steps holding onto furniture but my daughter didn’t do that until she was 10/11 months - point I’m trying to make is all children are different just like adults are and they do things in their own time and if the wee boy is having developmental delays his health visitor should be asking the right questions to find that out and getting him support if it is required. One thing that is obvious is Ronnie is having a great time this week from what we’ve seen

Reactions: 12
Is it me, or does anyone else find it slightly weird that she wrote how lucky she is that she has someone who loves and cares for her without an agenda? What a peculiar thing to state.

And what to duck is with the eybrows?

Reactions: 15
FFS it must have been an abnormal day. Me?? I just did my normal stuff. No use posting that here. All hail Saint Sophie, please lead us plebs to the promised land.

Reactions: 4
I agree I don’t think any of us are best placed to judge his development I think that’s best left to his health visitor and parents to raise any concerns etc! My sons the same age as Ronnie and he’s pulling up on furniture now to stand and taking steps holding onto furniture but my daughter didn’t do that until she was 10/11 months - point I’m trying to make is all children are different just like adults are and they do things in their own time and if the wee boy is having developmental delays his health visitor should be asking the right questions to find that out and getting him support if it is required. One thing that is obvious is Ronnie is having a great time this week from what we’ve seen
No I know this, I did say that. It wasn’t actually meant as a horrible comment towards Ronnie. I wouldn’t insult a child. I just meant from what I see of him he just never seems to do much as she always seems to plonk him in that bouncer rather than getting down on the floor with him and interacting with him. I Think she wants to keep him contained for as long as possible so he doesn’t make as much mess round the house. She’ll probably dread it when he starts to get about

Reactions: 2
Oh God I hope not. She will literally ruin Disney for me. She has no interest in Disney. Maybe she thinks coz she has a kid she has to like Disney.
Dont let her ruin it....❤
She doesn't need an interest in Disney, you dont need to like the product you sell, you just need to see an opening to make money out of people.... and people with kids are probably 75% of her followers! 😉

Reactions: 5
I’m sure somebody worked out ages ago she would have been pregnant on Honeymoon.
I believe they went to Maldives in early December as she had put her xmas tree up early. Ronnie was born in June so yes she would've been around 3 months pregnant
Screenshot_20200214-221637_Instagram.jpg

Why does Jamie look so different at the mo? Is it her filters or has he had something done? His smile looks different indeed 🤔
But of both no doubt!

I believe they went to Maldives in early December as she had put her xmas tree up early. Ronnie was born in June so yes she would've been around 3 months pregnant
View attachment 84193
She conceived Ronnie celebrating her 1M followers I think 😂🤣

OK BUT WHERE IS HER NOSTRIL???

How the duck don’t her sheep think this is weird, I feel like I’m taking crazy pills?!?
You don’t need nostrils when you have footz!!!
ATB 😂🤣

Is it me, or does anyone else find it slightly weird that she wrote how lucky she is that she has someone who loves and cares for her without an agenda? What a peculiar thing to state.

And what to duck is with the eybrows?
Yes!!!!!! That’s a bold statement to make!
Almost as if someone’s assumed or stated differently and it’s aimed at them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow you guys have gone iiiiiin on her appearance tonight. You've actually got me feeling a bit sorry for her
I dont think people are pulling apart her/their looks they are commenting on the fakeness....to be honest if you cant trust something as simple as a family photo how on earth do you trust what someone says?

Reactions: 22
Thank you for this, I laughed out loud for the first time in nearly a week. I don’t want to derail the thread, but I had a miscarriage earlier this week after IVF treatment and I’ve done nothing but cry. Thanks for the laugh!

Also, how lovely is it to see Ronnie sitting up, smiling and being so happy! Hope they realise how important daily stimulation is now!
Sorry to hear this hun sending love 💜

• Heart
That’s not her.....it’s filtered and altered to the max!
Seriously look at the real her and these photos!

It’s way past hysterical now tbh!
She drones on about being relatable when actually when do you see her rough, spotty, no make up, no filters WITH nostrils and creases where there should be.
Her hinchers must feel beautiful right now 🙄

Reactions: 17
Between Hinch and the Saccone Jolys today I'm feeling pretty down...we will prob never manage to take the kids to disneyland. I should just stop watching the stories!
I'm a little envious too, would love to take my kids there
There are ways to do it cheaply. Me and my partner went a couple years back. Our Eurostar tickets were a Christmas gift so booked months in advance, we stayed at a lovely spa hotel at Val d'Europe, it's 2 stops on the train but the hotel offered free shuttle. The hotel was an absolute bargain too. So it can be done cheaply.
I hope you get to take your kids there one day

Reactions: 8
but guys you need all 4 products to layer the scent or it’s basically not clean washing 😂😂😂😂
No fan of Hinch here but my internal fairness wanted to state an alternative answer to the 'skank wearing clothes for 4 days narrative ' Whatever sins Hinch has, personal hygiene is not one, just saying!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.