Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for this, I laughed out loud for the first time in nearly a week. I don’t want to derail the thread, but I had a miscarriage earlier this week after IVF treatment and I’ve done nothing but cry. Thanks for the laugh!

Also, how lovely is it to see Ronnie sitting up, smiling and being so happy! Hope they realise how important daily stimulation is now!
So sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like hinch might just be one of those mum's who doesn't eat or eats very little but feeds their own children up with anything and everything.

Reactions: 14
I feel like hinch might just be one of those mum's who doesn't eat or eats very little but feeds their own children up with anything and everything.
I think she just fills him up on ellas kitchen and any other packets/pouches/jars that are *gifted *inpartnership *collab🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I can just see all the Hinch fans at DLP racing around trying to find her instead of enjoying a family holiday!
Bloody get a life!

Hinch feeds off of greed and swipe ups!

Thank you so much.
I actually had a miscarriage a few months ago and the baby's due date was today...so it's definitely a very sad Valentine's Day for me.
So sorry for you I know that pain ..sending love ❤ xx

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Perhaps she leaves his Ella’s pouch on there ready for the next meal to claim the table 😂
She doesn’t want a hincher to take the table and sell a napkin she’s used on eBay before she can

Swipe up for my saliva

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s crude but funny.
I've come to the conclusion that even if she did a live and basically told all her sheep that she is a compulsive liar and a con woman out for all she can get that they would still worship her and tell her it's absolutely fine!! The bleeping comments they write and their declarations of love even towards Jamie is seriously beyond weird. The way she has sucked people in and manipulates them they honestly are brainwashed. Both of them planned this and no doubt Jamie has a very big say in what she says and does. It's just little Ronnie I feel sorry for coz he has no say and is constantly used for attention and her money gain. I reckon even her family are involved coz surely if they weren't they would tell her what she was doing was wrong so obviously they are gaining financially from her. Sick sick people
Absolutely....I agree with every word....I have also been thinking the same thing lately.
I only see the comments made by Hinchers that everyone posts on here but from what I have seen it really is out if control, it's like an obsession over a popstar you would have had when you were 13 but these people are fully grown adults....ridiculous!!
I dont know how it will pan out but I think it will get bigger with the marketing of her Hinch products, she is already branching out into baby products and now make up but when there is an obsession to be like an idol the list is endless? People need protection from this kind of selling, it's worse than PPI?

First time poster, longtime lurker!! I admit I was one of the suckers who liked her at the start but may how things have changed!!! All the greediness is actually shocking!!! The amount of crap she gets and tries to sell to everything is beyond a joke!!! Shes constantly take, take, take but thinks she bleeping saint Soph recycling all the time. Whatever babes!! And now she has gone to Disneyland. When has she ever mentioned liking Disney? Is she just trying to get on the Disney Influencer band wagon. No doubt she'll get put on their PR list and get sent tons of crap. As Disney stuff is quite colourful, we all know none of it will go in the Castle of Grey. It'll just get shoved up in the loft with poor ol' Tracy!!!
Welcome....So glad you saw through in the end...your right, it's one big PR exercise again and I think there is worse to come....pure greed and manipulation!

Reactions: 4
Thank you everyone for your kind words, you are such genuinely lovely people xxx
Sending you massive hugs hun. I know how this feels, I’ve had 2 recent miscarriages xx Just take your time, it does get better trust me gorgeous

View attachment 84148No nostril.........again - she needs a lesson in filtering 😂
That looks bleeping nasty! Sorry but not sorry! 🤢 Put those nostrils back where they belong Soph. That looks a mess!

Say what 😱 He is flugly.
Yeah when I put my specs on I had a duck my life moment 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
what the duck app is she using to filter her photos? Does she have something against nostrils?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.