Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today we ventured abit further into the park.
I got excited at breakfast thinking I could dunk my toast into my egg but got told no I was only allowed the egg.
We then spent about two hours swapping money into golden coins as it was a gambling machine that Jamie always won on.
We did manage a couple of rides and abit of the parade.
But now we are back in the hotel and Jamie is cleaning petals of the bed whilst soph looks for the lenor spray.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can just see all the Hinch fans at DLP racing around trying to find her instead of enjoying a family holiday!
Bloody get a life!

Hinch feeds off of greed and swipe ups!
This made me LOL... reminds me of when we went on a large family holiday to Center Parcs a few years ago, there were rumours Hugh Jackman was there so we kept our eyes open (while enjoying our break!) and actually ran into him twice, including having breakfast next to him in Cafe Rouge 😱 we were so star struck we didn’t approach him or ask for a pic... you know, cos he’s an actual celeb 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She really has ruined her skin if that's what Botox does to her nose and upper lip!! It looks ridiculous

Reactions: 12
How very lucky are we guys! Our queen has uploaded 2 grid posts in 1 night ❤ And we’re on our holidays! We really are all in this together!!! I’m so excited for tomorrow who knows what it’ll bring! Ellas kitchen pouch for brekkie, sporting our Leopard print T-shirt’s, wretching at onslow in his youthful tracky, those boots ahhhhhhh I won’t be able to sleep tonight! Maybe il take a stroll around the in my pjs and see the fireworks to soothe my soul🎆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think he struggles to smile I just think he doesn’t smile at her coz he doesn’t have much of a bond with her. I think it’s a slippery slope commenting on a baby’s development when we only see a snippet. My daughter didn’t sit up until around 8 months and she was always quite she never really babbled. She’s 3 now and won’t ever bloody shut up. I think he’s developing well it’s just that his mum doesn’t stimulate him so you never really see what he can do. She has to work so hard to get him to smile where as his dad and his cousin can get him to smile just by looking at him.
This is my daughter too. I reckon you either get a mover or a talker....my son was the mover. Rolling, crawling, walking early at 10 months, could drop kick a ball like no one else at 2. My daughter was only just sitting up unsupported at 8 months, didn’t walk until 14-15 months but MY GOD that girl could babble and bloody hell can she talk now at 2.5

I don’t like to defend her but when it comes to development he seems like a normal wee boy to me

Reactions: 10
Oh look surprise surprise Ronnie is wearing gifted pjs no doubt!! All that way to DLP to story the most of it for the gram. She has definitely posted a lot more today than the previous days. Just goes to show that even having family time on holiday is not important to her. Suppose she needs her sheep on side to pay towards her kitchen and Ronnies Mickey mouse!!
I have a sneaky feeling that she may want to become some sort of ambassador/representative for Disney either the parks or the products....could be in the form of baby/kids clothing or promoting the holiday parks...hence the footage which probably only about 25% of it has been shown!!

Reactions: 6
Why does Jamie look so different at the mo? Is it her filters or has he had something done? His smile looks different indeed 🤔

That really is an interesting choice of eyebrow shape..
She really has cold hearted bitchy eyes and a massive Botox face with a fake smile. She makes me shudder, she's scary. Unpredictable. I see women with that look I her eyes all the time at work and they've usually done some horrendous things.

Reactions: 10
I have a sneaky feeling that she may want to become some sort of ambassador/representative for Disney either the parks or the products....could be in the form of baby/kids clothing or promoting the holiday parks...hence the footage which probably only about 25% of it has been shown!!
Oh God I hope not. She will literally ruin Disney for me. She has no interest in Disney. Maybe she thinks coz she has a kid she has to like Disney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.