Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop this world I want to get off 🙈🙈😫😫 seriously her highlight of Disney was meeting Mrs hinch. She has people gushing in her comments that’s she’s so lucky to have met her. What am I missing here? I wouldn’t even get that excited over a real celebrity
Do you think she Booked specifically to see Hinch 🤮🤮

Well she's changed her clothes, had a bath sounds like she's going to get jiggy with onslow..... Poor Ronnie having to witness that 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Between Hinch and the Saccone Jolys today I'm feeling pretty down...we will prob never manage to take the kids to disneyland. I should just stop watching the stories!
First time poster long time lurker! Just had to reply to this. Please don't feel like this. We are in the fortunate position to have taken our kids to Disneyland Paris and I tit you not we had the worst time!! It's so over hyped, pushy, grabby, selfish. Someone pushed my then 6 year old on the floor to get in the pre booked character breakfast. It was horrific I honestly cried when we landed home just glad to be out of there. I mean the kids enjoyed it but mate they bleeping enjoy splashing in the puddles on a rainy day. Don't feel inferior, it isn't all it's cracked up to be by a long shot. I'd never go back.

As for Hinch I was sucked down this tattle rabbit hole after seeing the PTWM meltdown ages ago. Then signed up because it pisses me off not being able to see attachments on comments 😂 occasionally like the odd comment but often lurk having a nose at this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
tit ladies (and gents) I have a problem. I’ve come upstairs to sit in my room and tattle while the kids have a bit of screen time. He’s just walked past the bedroom, popped his head in and said “you resting up for later?”

wtf?! What have I done? What is expected of me? Should I stretch beforehand?
I know what you're getting for Valentine's.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she wearing a bikini top in the bath? I'm sure I can see a dark top in the bubbles. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you for this, I laughed out loud for the first time in nearly a week. I don’t want to derail the thread, but I had a miscarriage earlier this week after IVF treatment and I’ve done nothing but cry. Thanks for the laugh!

Also, how lovely is it to see Ronnie sitting up, smiling and being so happy! Hope they realise how important daily stimulation is now!
Lots of love to you ❤❤❤

Thread suggestion

3 days of trackies on display
Surely that’s a fluke
While PDA on Valentines Day
Makes poor Tattlers puke 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are we going to be treated to a pic of Gretal in the rose petal bath.
Washing her bits in readiness for a night of passion with bug boy.
Oh gawd I hope not! 🤢
"So guyzzzzz here's my Zoflora, I brought one of me favourite cloffs to make sure I get it in all me nooks and crannies. Then once that's all rinsed off I give everything a nice squirt of Febreze!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Stop this world I want to get off 🙈🙈😫😫 seriously her highlight of Disney was meeting Mrs hinch. She has people gushing in her comments that’s she’s so lucky to have met her. What am I missing here? I wouldn’t even get that excited over a real celebrity
Look at the colour of her face compared to her hands!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ronnie looks the image of his dad in that photo
They must be thankful he doesn't look like his brother ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.