Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The size on Ronnie on that grid post, he looks about a year old. Jesus she must chuck the food at him.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
'Sigh', I knew it was too good to be true 😩 Still, I supposed we should be grateful we managed to get an entire 48 hours without Gretel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rubbish - they have been told to say that - if a bespoke kitchen had that turn around it wouldn’t be bespoke - she’s not stupid she’s covering her arse
thinking about it too, if they can turn it around in that time they can’t be very busy with other customers can they? And if they’ve pushed her ahead of the queue I would be FUMING if I was one of their other customers.

Reactions: 7
FFS my £50K kitchen ordered in September 2019 is still not in place, the latest reason is the in counter extractor we specified is out of stock - yep we believe that its £3+ so everyone is buying it. Steady I am 66 we were both born on council estates and we both are only too aware of where we came from and both have best friends now from when we were kids, if they have problems with us they don't say. We both just lucked out and worked hard, no kids sadly and we spend out money wisely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does she really think that little blob of yoghurt is classed as being covered 🙈 jeezzzz shes got a lot to learn

It explains the pouches though, left to his own devices Ronnie would be a mess of food and she would have a break down!
As shes a cleaning expert you would think she would have washed it off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The size on Ronnie on that grid post, he looks about a year old. Jesus she must chuck the food at him.
I was howling when I saw it 😂 I love a chunky baby so much but usually they’re very small and compact with all their rolls. I think because he got the Soph height he just looks like an absolute tank with his long legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the same he's huge it will be all they processed pouches that are full of calories. Lazy cow should be cooking him fresh healthy nutritious food.

Reactions: 13
Oh look surprise surprise Ronnie is wearing gifted pjs no doubt!! All that way to DLP to story the most of it for the gram. She has definitely posted a lot more today than the previous days. Just goes to show that even having family time on holiday is not important to her. Suppose she needs her sheep on side to pay towards her kitchen and Ronnies Mickey mouse!!

Reactions: 3
There's going to be nothing left of that bouquet of roses after she's covered the bed in petals and now the bath - all for the gram lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we going to be treated to a pic of Gretal in the rose petal bath.
Washing her bits in readiness for a night of passion with bug boy.
Oh gawd I hope not! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh look surprise surprise Ronnie is wearing gifted pjs no doubt!! All that way to DLP to story the most of it for the gram. She has definitely posted a lot more today than the previous days. Just goes to show that even having family time on holiday is not important to her. Suppose she needs her sheep on side to pay towards her kitchen and Ronnies Mickey mouse!!
But the person who made them seems like a small business only 250 followers when I last checked. It may have gone up now coz hinch tagged them in it.

Reactions: 1
She could only fit one outfit in the case with the moulded Ellas kitchen pouches 👍

I’m just waiting for a crappy hole update from daddy dearest guyzzzzz look what I’ve been sent 😏 I prefer this non gretal bullshitter 😂
Wonder if she’s taking all her empty Ella’s pouches back home with her for her terrycycle. Bet she’s just chucking them in the bin in DLP

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we going to be treated to a pic of Gretal in the rose petal bath.
Washing her bits in readiness for a night of passion with bug boy.
Oh gawd I hope not! 🤢
Or an after sex selfie of them both in bed with the covers covering their boobs...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.