Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not related to Hinch and her idiocy but just wanted to offer support, love and strength to the posters who are going through a hard time whether struggling to conceive or going through the devastation of the loss of a baby - I’ve been through both, just so bloody painful and cruel. You are not alone. ❤
Thank you so much.
I actually had a miscarriage a few months ago and the baby's due date was today...so it's definitely a very sad Valentine's Day for me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Disneyland is not the only way your kids can have a fantastic time - give them love, daft times together, games and toys from second hand shops etc. Don't set their bar too high and in that way they will appreicate the smaller things in life just as much. (Also wasn't there someone on here a few threads back who had a trip to Disnelyland Orlando but actually remembered some fun times with an uncle not the park). Disney sells their parks as the ideal dream holiday but there are a million other ways to have fun that are much cheaper and will still create unforgettable memories 💚
This is so true. On returning from a lovely family holiday to Ibiza for a week I asked my then three year old what the best thing about holiday had been and he looked down at his tea and said ‘ this pizza.’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Center parcs will definitely be next, when she is ‘putting a hole in the wall’ of her bedroom, just in time for rrrrronnies first birthday

Can just see it now....The Birthday cake made out of Ella’s Kitchen 🤣
Blended birthday cake in a pouch. #gifted no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tit ladies (and gents) I have a problem. I’ve come upstairs to sit in my room and tattle while the kids have a bit of screen time. He’s just walked past the bedroom, popped his head in and said “you resting up for later?”

wtf?! What have I done? What is expected of me? Should I stretch beforehand?
You'd better. By the sound of things, you might not be able to afterwards 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
tit ladies (and gents) I have a problem. I’ve come upstairs to sit in my room and tattle while the kids have a bit of screen time. He’s just walked past the bedroom, popped his head in and said “you resting up for later?”

wtf?! What have I done? What is expected of me? Should I stretch beforehand?
OMG I just read that out loud to my husband and we’re now both sobbing laughing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m gonna dab some zoflo Behind my ears, hoik up my boobs and give him my best moves. Gotta reward this behaviour-unprompted and totally surprising gifts. This deserves a bit of flexing🤔

this!
My kids had a week in skeg last summer as I could get a week off but I was still on call due to staffing problems so had to be reasonably close to work. Twice I had to nip in and sort something but they had the best time and when we were talking about potential holidays last week they all wanted to go back. Not the most glamorous of places but we had a great week of the beach, games, swimming and just spending time as a family.
Me and my sister have fond childhood memories of our caravanning holidays around the UK. Our most exciting things were leaving in the middle of the night ( dad wanted to beat the traffic ) wrapped in blankets still in our pyjamas and stopping off at service stations and parking between massive lorries. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think this trip has been timed PERFECTLY to get any hinchers starting to get sick of her back on side 100% she’s going to come back stronger then ever I don’t think she’s going anywhere anytime soon..

She now looks the perfect mummy, the perfect wife, the perfect ‘cleaning hero’ having photos even on her holiday blah blah blah !!

She’s here to stay and more swipe ups then ever when she gets back to her new fitted kitchen that she sooo deserves guyyyzzzzz !! x

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Did someone here say there’s not actually any work happening at her house while she’s away?!

Reactions: 1
Does Jamie ever wear anything other than matchy tracksuits....I don’t know a single grown man that wears matching trackies, (unless it’s for footy or whatever).

I’m assuming he’s reliving his chavtastic teens now he’s got a few quid from her

Reactions: 13
So, she's posted a pic of Ronnie which is cute by the way, however she used a Michael Bolton song "said i loved you but i lied". Hardly appropriate title or unless im barking up the wrong tree.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So, she's posted a pic of Ronnie which is cute by the way, however she used a Michael Bolton song "said i loved you but i lied". Hardly appropriate title or unless im barking up the wrong tree.
You beat me to it! Very odd choice of music 😟

Reactions: 10
I’m just wondering how many weird hincher accounts are gonna save that photo and post it to their own account gushing how sweet Ronnie is. And have you seen some of the comments on the grid post? Someone said they are just a normal down to earth family who deserve all this. I can’t read anymore coz they just give me rage. Why are people so up her arse?

• Haha
Can tell by the picture of the bed she's in a Castle Club Junior Suite at the Disneyland Hotel. Those rooms are bleeping megabucks. Expect muchos swipe ups on her return guyzzz

Reactions: 12
I missed the last thread & only read part of this one. Made me smile after going my nans funeral yesterday, you bunch of trolls ain’t so bad ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Does she really think that little blob of yoghurt is classed as being covered 🙈 jeezzzz shes got a lot to learn

It explains the pouches though, left to his own devices Ronnie would be a mess of food and she would have a break down!

Reactions: 10
So is there really work going on in her house or has it already done and she is just putting up recordings?

Reactions: 1
Me and my sister have fond childhood memories of our caravanning holidays around the UK. Our most exciting things were leaving in the middle of the night ( dad wanted to beat the traffic ) wrapped in blankets still in our pyjamas and stopping off at service stations and parking between massive lorries. 😂
I lived in Germany as a child (military brat) and our parents always got the late night ferries back to UK as they were cheaper. We were the same; bundled up in PJs in the car pulling into the ferry terminal with all the lorries. Happy times! 😁

That’s exactly what I said. My kids enjoyed the studio more than magic kingdom. Do you think she knows there is a second park? 😂😂😂 I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again I don’t think she knows jack tit about Disney or Disneyland.
Surely she has filmed it all on the same day and just scheduled the posts?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.