Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to Disneyland Paris tomorrow. Hopefully I dont bump into her.
Can you pack an extra outfit and give the poor girl a change of clothes? She’s been wearing that tit tracksuit and boots combo since she left Essex 2 days ago 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #109 - A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Next title:

Hinch swans off to Disney land, poor little Ronnie the diet is still bland!

Reactions: 23
Thank you whoever posted that interview of Mrs Hinch speaking at the Dunelm dinner. I wasn't expecting her to be so confident and together. 🤔🧐🧐

Reactions: 16
I’ve only just discovered tattle after hearing it being mentioned and OMG has it opened my eyes! I used to be a fan of Mrs Hinch and bought a lot of the things she advertised (the shame!!) never spent more than I could afford though. Finally I have seen the light and can now see right through the ‘little old me’ routine. It’s pathetic!!
I was starting to think that this was a normal family trip until she mentioned taking him centre parcs!! Never a day off for our soph!
Welcome to the crazy bunch of trolls 🤣🤣 Just kissing of course, we are completely normal (well most of us our, except the odd hincher that occasionally slips in and tries to kill us). We all have our opinion about Soph and to the hinchers it comes across as trolling 🙄

Reactions: 14
I've posted this a few times but am still always shocked at how confident and assure of herself she is. She is a marketing mans dream! It needs to keep being shared every few threads, for all the new members that join and haven't read previous threads. Or for those that think we are being harsh when we say everything has been planned and premeditated.
Wow I can’t believe this is her! She’s so confident - completely different and really sound alike to Katie price haha!

Deff a bullshitter on instagram haha

Reactions: 13
Wow I can’t believe this is her! She’s so confident - completely different and really sound alike to Katie price haha!

I hope this leaks out to her “hinchers” It might open their eyes.

Reactions: 8
Welcome to the crazy bunch of trolls 🤣🤣 Just kissing of course, we are completely normal (well most of us our, except the odd hincher that occasionally slips in and tries to kill us). We all have our opinion about Soph and to the hinchers it comes across as trolling 🙄
People obviously have got the wrong end of the stick with tattle. There is a massive difference between trolling (being nasty for long reason and wishing hideous things on people) and holding people accountable for their lies and exposing them!! Wish I’d found you guys sooner!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here come the begs... ’we can’t wait to take him to Centerparcs one day’

mental ain’t it. We’re all learning guyzzzz. No seriously I couldn’t believe what I was watching. Completely different person x

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same 🤣 its an Alice themed walk through not some weird mash up of the two films. I don't even think labyrinth is Disney?
You're right, it's definitely not a Disney movie! How did she think this was anything to do with that film?! Jim Henson and Muppets are nothing to do with Disney!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Never seen the little man so happy! The colour, the noises, all the stimulation! The fresh air, the different activities, the loads of people around him! He isn’t grumpy at all he’s just sick of being cooped up in Castle Greyskull all day every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if Ella's kitchen are paying for this trip.. Those pouches are getting alot of coverage for a woman who won't advertise her best mate.

• Haha
Sorry if anyone else has confirmed but she’s in Castle Club. Stayed last year and recognise the carpet in creme brulee pic and the private lift from the park straight to the hotel. It’s £1k a night for a basic room with meal plan. Disney doesn’t gift that.

• Wow
  • Angry
She hasn’t posted a video of the fireworks yet, I reckon she’s saving that for her birthday! Complete with a mushy paragraph about her twenties and she’ll never forget it.

Reactions: 12
I’m bored now! We have been to a shop, went for a swim and sat in some cups 😫 this is definitely not what I wanted on this trip. Feel like I’ve been robbed of my holiday.This trip has been a right wet kipper. Get back home Soph so we can have a look at your gifted non gifted kitchen and do what you do best by wiggling that finger of yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.