Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean

VIP Member
My son is there with his girlfriend. I've told him if he sees her he has to ask her about the kitchen. He is one of those kids who doesn't give a hairy shite who he upsets so he will go in!! Told him I need pics of the buggy. Who shes with. ALL OF IT!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Clairmac

One thing I'll say is fair play it's her 30th and instead of jetting off to some hot country shes gone to Disney land in the cold to include her son... and look at his face. You cant slate that!.. at long last shes done something for him and he will enjoy every minute!....

Discovered the insta bit where tagged photos are tho ... sad bastards every living room is near identical to hers... really are sheep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Cocobean

VIP Member
My son is there with his girlfriend. I've told him if he sees her he has to ask her about the kitchen. He is one of those kids who doesn't give a hairy shite who he upsets so he will go in!! Told him I need pics of the buggy. Who shes with. ALL OF IT!!
Update - he hasnt seen her yet but he had the AUDACITY to get engaged.... so he has been slightly preoccupied.

Told him he needed to sort his priorities! Haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Loopy83

VIP Member
Tomorrow we are totally getting
"you'll never believe it guysssss my mum, sister and neice have just turned up! Jamie arranged it all. He knew I'd love it so much if they were here.
Isn't he so cute! Guys I can't believe this is all happening for little old me"

• Haha
Reactions: 73

NellieBellie

Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #109 - A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Ahh you know what seeing her little boys face light up on that ride and he genuinely is having a lovely time. I think good for them for not just dumping him off on her mum and pissing off somewhere hot on their own or dragging him on a long haul flight to NYC. Don’t get me wrong she is a massive twat and a greedy lying bastard and all her cheesey videos and Disney songs are really gonna get on my tits for the duration of their holiday but it’s always nice to see children happy and having fun.

Reactions: 58

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Some people are thick as pigshit. Why would she have security? Lol do they really believe this?

I dont blame her for having minnie mouse ears, are you even at disney if you dont have a pic with the ears on? I'm quite envious that shes there although I'm off to florida disney in march next year. You can bet your life I'll have mouse ears on every day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I think he needs to approach her and say “would you mind taking a photo?”
Then when she starts preening herself to be ‘papped’ hand her the phone to take their photo for them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Nelliephant

The word anxiety is banded around now. I work in the heath sector and the amount of people who think that anxiety is a bad thing over normal things that you would get anxious over is crazy. It’s like we are constantly fighting our emotions so we hate feeling stressed, anxious and low and when we are happy we feel guilty for feeling happy!!! It’s perfectly fine to have emotions as we are emotional beings but they way she bands thie term anxiety around is so unhealthy And she is not a anxious person at all In a debilities way. I also hate how she is a ‘mental health advocate’ and helps people with mental health issues. Yeah behavioural activation is good and helping people to activate their lives and keep busy is good. But also a lot of people compare theimself to her which leads to them feeling despair as they cannot afford the things she has and is gifted!!! But she doesn’t care as long as the money keeps rolling in. 😡😡
Just wanted to say THANK YOU. I have had mental health problems (I was hospitalised last year) and that period I had real anxiety, not being worried about normal things, but panicking about stupid stuff all day.
I think anxiety is like the flu. Many people say they have the flu when really it's a cold, but if you've ever had the flu you know the difference. Many people are anxious but not everyone has anxiety. (I'm not saying people lie, a lot of people do have anxiety it just annoys me at times when people can't see the difference)

• Heart
Reactions: 47

xGossipGirl

Thread suggestion:

Hinch is in Disney, everything is magic! But wearing those tracksuits... how very tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Banana879

I’m sorry but I am fucking laughing my ass off at this. Labirynth. It’s nothing even to do with the David Bowie film you bimbo, it literally means it’s a maze 😂😂😂😂😂
C6DAE311-69BD-4745-80F0-96388CCC20CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

AC55

VIP Member
Did Grinch think Eurodisney was a concentration camp? " will Ronnie be warm? Will Ronnie be safe? What will Ronnie be like when he's inside? "
Then the relief " he's warm, he's safe, he's ok guyyzzz"
He looks happier than he's looked in ages to be honest! So much for him to see outside of Greystoke!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45