Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually took that photo of them walking ahead? Intrigued to know where the photo came from?

Reactions: 6
They are forever gifting trips to influencers
It's why we wont go to one. No way am I paying extortionate prices to pay for every preening bimbo to go
Was gonna say they offered my husband a gifted trip in exchange for ad posts and a constant story of our time there. He has 4 Instagram posts. One of us on our wedding day, our first daughter, the twins and our youngest daughter.
he said he wouldn’t be able to oblige posting because he doesn’t like Instagram and social media and declined.
They then asked how many followers I had and whether I would.
I’m private and only post random stuff time to time.

him and his friend have a well known business and his friends wife took them up on their offer and sold her soul to them.
😂 i have a lovely comfortable life, but I couldn’t sell my soul to companies like Hinch
It must be draining but she loves it

Reactions: 14
New thread title

on the laundry dream team but can’t clean her own clothes, same outfit 3 days in a row - hinch you dirty hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahh little Ronnie is having the absolute time of his life. I noticed earlier they had even turned the seat on his pram around so he could see everything. Hinch is bleeping irritating and needs to change out of that bloody tracksuit but it’s nice to see the baby having such a lovely time.

Reactions: 17
Never seen the little man so happy! The colour, the noises, all the stimulation! The fresh air, the different activities, the loads of people around him! He isn’t grumpy at all he’s just sick of being cooped up in Castle Greyskull all day every day.
Castle Greyskull.... LOL Hahahaha 😂😂😂💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The older one thinks she knows everything! very controlling behaviour.
Very strange friendship! Natasha definitely needs her own forum on here - her son caused a fire by turning the hob on when she had flowers placed on top and then filmed him with the curtain string round his neck!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.