Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been over 15 years since I was last at Disneyland Paris and we saw everything over 2 days. Is it loads bigger now or will she struggle to find things to see over 7 days?
Yes it's bigger now I went in 2017 after a 10 year break . There is a toy story land in the studios and lots more in magic Kingdom too. That said I don't think I would go for a week πŸ€” well maybe if I was staying near by doing other things and just popping in the park for a few hours each day.

Reactions: 2
I would like to say when I went to Disneyland Paris and cried when I saw Eeyore, like full on tears. Its tragic but he is genuinely my fave πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This reminds me of going Florida when I was 5, all I wanted to see was Winnie the Pooh, and even then I used to call them suits. 'mum there's a suit!' πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title - who needs a list when I have my Sis. Ha ha that is so crap!! I do entertain myself πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Hinch is in Disney, everything is magic! But wearing those tracksuits... how very tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That guy on the left is so Disney, while the one on the right has stolen sophs badge (boohoo)

Has soph upgraded her cheap tat ears aswell to official Disney ones? πŸ˜…

I just can't with her outfit, I'm glad it isn't showing her trousers tucked into her boots
Yes she has. She must have read on her and us calling her cheap for not having any πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Just can't get over wearing trackies out and about πŸ˜‚ and the same one days in a row! Eugh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m still sitting in my sleeping bag in the field (which I now know is on Tom Tit Lane). Do you think she will pick me up on the way back and give me free Disney toiletries and some choc to make up for leaving me behind
Well I’m here and we are having a very boring time ... TAXI!!!

Reactions: 7
Right guysssss
I'm really not enjoying my holiday so far we looked in a couple of shops got lost In maze wasnt allowed anything for lunch all I was allowed to order was boiled water for my mugshot now I'm been dragged out in my pjs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.