Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread title suggestion

Sister you forgot my clothes on the list! Princess maldon officially worst dressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never seen centerparcs gift a trip. Hopefully they dont 🙄
it’s Not like she can’t afford it and she can go in term time which most of us parents can’t so it would be so much cheaper.

OMG she is going to do the chavviest of chavness by going round the park in their coats and pyjamas!!
I hope she means just Ronnie. But let’s face it it looks like she’s been dressed in pjs for the last 3 days😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never seen centerparcs gift a trip. Hopefully they dont 🙄
They are forever gifting trips to influencers
It's why we wont go to one. No way am I paying extortionate prices to pay for every preening bimbo to go

Reactions: 14
It's been over 15 years since I was last at Disneyland Paris and we saw everything over 2 days. Is it loads bigger now or will she struggle to find things to see over 7 days?
Not really. Thiers 2 parks but when I last went we got it all done in 3 days. I'd find 7 boring tbh.

Reactions: 5
So she’s bathing the baby and then going to take him back out into the cold to see the lights?
Surely u would stay out a bit longer then go in for a nice bath then bed?
More like they wanna go out for the fireworks. Poor Ronnie will tit his nappy hearing and seeing so much colour and noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They want to go for a walk round the park in PJ's. Has she been watching the inghams for Disney tips 🤣

I get putting Ronnie in his but come on...

Reactions: 12
You've only just been told???

I thought most schools had this information on their website and or a newsletter given out??

But I agree unless you have school age kids you wouldn't necessarily know it was half term... Plus I live in the middle of 2 county's and their holidays differ slightly usually.
Hahah yeah only just today...I have calendars school apps and news letters and I’m still scatty BUT in my defence holiday club Is booked months in advance I’m a working mam with 2 kids I’d of realised Sunday when holiday club text me 😂

Reactions: 3
Guys if we mention her trip being gifted enough on here she may address it in a late night rant like she did about her gifted kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are forever gifting trips to influencers
It's why we wont go to one. No way am I paying extortionate prices to pay for every preening bimbo to go
Ahh, that's why there ripping me a new arse hole everytime we go!

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion

Soph's forgot her clothes, her sister is to blame, she needs to sack her hairdresser for having a bad mane.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.