Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are we on a new thread already!!!! I'm gonna have to palm my nearly 7 month old off tomorrow so I can keep up lol!
You mean your mother doesn’t raise your baby but you if cohrse
Nah that's not right is it... I wouldn't like that at all.. strangers posting pics of my kids??? Are they ok? Why would you do that sad fuckers
my friend accidentally posted a pick my baby included with her Christ,as pics
How sad are some people...??
It’s sad because of why its been done but actually lovey her husband thought to do this for her. Mine would just lob me a chocolate bar 😂

Reactions: 2
It's been over 15 years since I was last at Disneyland Paris and we saw everything over 2 days. Is it loads bigger now or will she struggle to find things to see over 7 days?
We did 2 days in June a few years back. Annoyingly the big rides were closed on the main park so that was easily done in a day. Could have done with an extra day for the studios park. 4 days would be good. 7 is a lot. Especially when Ronnie isn't at an age to understand.

Reactions: 4
In my almost 25 years of life I have left this country once - to go to France on a school trip when I was 11 - for grinchy here to be swanning about at Disneyland and mention centreparcs. Wow. I dream of taking my children to Disneyland one day, but as a young part time working single parent that probably won't be possible for a long time if ever. Sorry if this sounds very woe is me but it's difficult to watch these things when you feel like your face is just being rubbed in it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I must admit she is not selling DLP to me!! I don’t have kids so never thought of going but they way she is showing it on the gram it looks like nothing special. They way everyone on here who is talking about it and sharing what you have done makes it sound more exciting than what hinch is Sharing.

Reactions: 14
I know I would never leave a Disney park to go swimming instead. I don’t care if it’s raining 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That cheap eh? Oooh I’ll just book myself in for a month then 🙄 This is the price for April with an Infant the age of Ronnie. Yeah and this is the standard price, I reckon Princess had luxury suite.
You can get it a lot cheaper than that if you keep looking! We got 2 nights for under £500 - still extortionate, but at least we've done it now. It's definitely not worth more than that per night! Just a shame she's never mentioned Disney before, so many of her followers could've saved her a fortune with their hints and tips :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
but the thing is shes not posting this in real time so she obviously went in there and saw it was nothing to do with the David Bowie movie but still put it anyway. I think I’ve done that maze once but I cant remember what’s in it. I remember it not being particularly amazing

maybe she saw my comment as I said she would be better of taking him to centre parcs
Amaaaaazing love the pun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If the trip was gifted I feel like she should of mentioned it by now 🤔

Also soph, I'm desperate for an update on your kitchen/wall situation. It's been 2 days I'm surprised you haven't mentioned it. #kitchengate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the beg for a centreparcs holiday. Why not go to butlins like your bestie. They’ll even close off the pool for you. Blessed.

Reactions: 8
If the trip was gifted I feel like she should of mentioned it by now 🤔

Also soph, I'm desperate for an update on your kitchen/wall situation. It's been 2 days I'm surprised you haven't mentioned it. #kitchengate
I know she acted like she was gonna give an update while she was away

Reactions: 2
witch please, don’t even pretend to know what it’s like to live in “the real world”
Well she’s sly isn’t she.... bleeping hell Soph your life IS like this, only WE live in the real world, you don’t! Your world is living in Hinch Castle with Prince Onslow, little Won won and your snoopy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She writes like she’s doing a half term diary. We had a good day in the park ,it was fun. It rained but we looked in the shops, I looked in everyone. It was nice. Then we went swimming, it was fun. Then we put on our pjs and went to bed. We had a good time

she’s a best selling author guys 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve only just discovered tattle after hearing it being mentioned and OMG has it opened my eyes! I used to be a fan of Mrs Hinch and bought a lot of the things she advertised (the shame!!) never spent more than I could afford though. Finally I have seen the light and can now see right through the ‘little old me’ routine. It’s pathetic!!
I was starting to think that this was a normal family trip until she mentioned taking him centre parcs!! Never a day off for our soph!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.