Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uploaded a pic of the pram?? Is this the one she “advertised” before going? I can’t remember what it looked like
The one she advertised before going was the one that's "paying" for the new "I have invoices" kitchen the one she is using is the even more expensive previously gifted one??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do you think Hinch keeps saying mama so ronnie will soon realise she the mother! Ronnie only ever hears mama or yeah when she speaks to him 😴 love his little laugh tho 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One more thing to add to Tattle Bingo - a meet and greet with Mickey or Minnie mouse where they are holding her new book 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm so glad my birthday is before hers! 😂
Jamie definitely dresses for the trip doesn't he 🤣 does he enjoy dressing the way he does or do you think Sophie tells him what to wear?
I can't deal with her fakness of getting baby R to laugh. There is nothing maternal about her.

Reactions: 10
I'm so glad my birthday is before hers! 😂
Jamie definitely dresses for the trip doesn't he 🤣 does he enjoy dressing the way he does or do you think Sophie tells him what to wear?
I can't deal with her fakness of getting baby R to laugh. There is nothing maternal about her.
Either way he needs to wear age appropriate clothes. He’s about 15 years too old for them chavsuits now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet she takes her book of lists for them to sign. Why buy an autograph book when your a best selling author.

Has anyone sent joolz a picture of the new pram being advertised.....not? It was well worth them giving her a pre sale one

Reactions: 7
Why does she shout Mama at him constantly 🙄 She sounds like a lun.
I say mama to my 6 month old a lot because I do most of the hard work and early mornings and I'll be dammed if his first word is Dada 😆 Not sure what Hinches excuse is though! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Shops at Disney are never that empty .. has she played the “do you know who I am” card and got them to kick public out for her?!

Reactions: 8
Talking of the book, I saw my friends yesterday and spotted these two paragraphs....where was patchwork quilts gifters 'Thanks' and NEW KITCHEN DOOR HANDLES....taking the 'Micky' I thinks??🤔
"Ways to be thankful"
"Say thank you"

duck me are people actually buying this shite??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she feeling him in their bedroom? Whys he not down for breakfast I'm sure they have toast, fruit, scrambled eggs etc for him to snack on. This would of been a great chance for her to let him have new foods without her having to make them. Is there even microwaves in the bedrooms?

Chair looks dirty too
It's been a while since is was at DLP but isn't breakfast included in the stay? It used to be.

Reactions: 1
Shops at Disney are never that empty .. has she played the “do you know who I am” card and got them to kick public out for her?!
Soph has probably walked in the shop and said "hey guyzzz" and the shoppers have legged it to another shop away from her 😉

• Haha
No I think she just knows how to put the camera where there aren’t many people. Also don’t forget the park has not long opened and also she would be getting extra magic hours too. Plus most people go straight to rides when the park opens. It would be a different story if she was doing that in the afternoon or evening coz that’s when you’ll see the biggest crowds

Reactions: 9
Don't you get early access to the park if you're staying in the hotel? Makes sense she'd go straight for the shops. She's not happy unless she's buying stuff and more stuff! Most normal people with a limited amount of time in the park would probably go straight for the rides and do the gift shops later.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if sophs off to see Lewis capaldi tonight? His in Paris.
If her sisters coming today I’d say she is coming so she can have Ronnie x

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Do you think Hinch keeps saying mama so ronnie will soon realise she the mother! Ronnie only ever hears mama or yeah when she speaks to him 😴 love his little laugh tho 🥰
I’m sure he will end up thinking that his name is Mumma 😂

• Haha
My son is there with his girlfriend. I've told him if he sees her he has to ask her about the kitchen. He is one of those kids who doesn't give a hairy shite who he upsets so he will go in!! Told him I need pics of the buggy. Who shes with. ALL OF IT!!
Update - he hasnt seen her yet but he had the AUDACITY to get engaged.... so he has been slightly preoccupied.

Told him he needed to sort his priorities! Haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.