Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Grinch think Eurodisney was a concentration camp? " will Ronnie be warm? Will Ronnie be safe? What will Ronnie be like when he's inside? "
Then the relief " he's warm, he's safe, he's ok guyyzzz"
He looks happier than he's looked in ages to be honest! So much for him to see outside of Greystoke!
To be honest I would be worried that she's bothered that everyone else is "worrying" that he is safe, warm and okay....he is HER baby??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck sake Ronnie is still getting his usual porridge even when he's on his holidays oh sorry I mean his mum's holiday!! All about her and the gram oh and not forgetting her birthday in case she hasn't mentioned it before!! Let the little boy live a little for duck sake!! Even give him weetabix just something different please.
Still working remember. Engagement.
I'm amazed she hasn't got her book in her hand? Bestseller yanno.. 📖📙

Reactions: 6
You just know Mr Hinch is the type of lad that would order a full English in a Benidorm cafe adorned with union jacks. “Ketchup mate! Are you thick? And none of that foreign crap, alright?! I want Heinz”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She uploaded a pic of the pram?? Is this the one she “advertised” before going? I can’t remember what it looked like

Reactions: 1
What a god awful woman. Why would you be pleased that your dog was rolling around in chemicals and smelt of 1001!!? Makes you wonder if the little Ronnie is rolling around in that On his play mat. He is going to have some sort of allergies when he grows up living in that sort of environment. What a life eh 😢😦
I bet you he will have some allergies.

Reactions: 2
I know I’m late but oh my god I can’t deal with the dramatics! I’m sure the truth is she isn’t maternal at all and she’s trying to force it into our heads that she is because OMG is Ronnie okaY!? I’ve dreSsed him nice and WARM but is he WARM!?!? I’ve fed him and he’s content BUT IS HE HUNGRY!? Is he SAFE with me and Jamie!?!? I mean should you really be having children if you can’t trust yourself to meet your babies needs. 😂 she really needs the validation that she’s a good mother doesn’t she...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly a box or ready break, mush some banana or berries in there, is so easy and would be amazing for Ronnie.

He looks like a good eater. If my child was like that I’d love getting little meals ready for him.
Mine are terrors and all my efforts go down their clothes or the bin
She's definitely advertising for Ella foods.
She's getting big money for this set up.

Reactions: 4
She uploaded a pic of the pram?? Is this the one she “advertised” before going? I can’t remember what it looked like
Nope, the one she’s brought is her main pram she uses at home.

and my theory is she keeps repeating “mumma” hoping it will be RonnieBlessHimLongLegs first word

Reactions: 8
Talking of the book, I saw my friends yesterday and spotted these two paragraphs....where was patchwork quilts gifters 'Thanks' and NEW HANDLES....taking the 'Micky' I thinks??🤔
jesus wept, that’s A LOT of exclamation marks in one paragraph. It! Must! Be! Because! Soph! Is! So! Relatable! Guyzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never thought I’d be glad to get out today just to go to the doctors lol but I need a break from her! Looking at the pram I’m pretty sure this is the one she had ready in her garden just before he was born. I only remember this because I told my son “oh god even the bloody pram is grey!”. Ronnie is very cute and it’s lovely to see him smiling away, probably because he’s never seen so many colours! Zoph if you’re reading this please give him some toast or Weetabix I’m sooo bored of the daily porridge posts 😴

Reactions: 7
I feel like she says some things cause she feels like as a mum she’s ‘meant to say them’ like with the ‘is he warm enough, is he safe’ etc. I’ve got 4 children and have been to disneyland with them twice. I’ve never had to ask anyone those questions or get validation cause obviously I’ve MADE SURE they’re warm enough and would naturally do everything to keep them safe. It’s all bloody bizarre!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.