Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I'll say is fair play it's her 30th and instead of jetting off to some hot country shes gone to Disney land in the cold to include her son... and look at his face. You cant slate that!.. at long last shes done something for him and he will enjoy every minute!....

Discovered the insta bit where tagged photos are tho ... sad bastards every living room is near identical to hers... really are sheep!
He does look like he’s having the time of his life and how I want to take my 2 there. But I’m selfish and we’re going to a warm country with a beach.

Reactions: 8
Wow...I hope everyone finds the time to watch that, she is very well trained, I was in sales for years she has "the talk" down to a fine art...the hands, making sure she connects with everyone in the room, the laugh, the whole thing!! Watch the part where she says " I didnt even rehearse that?"
This person has NO anxiety( not even anxious!!) she loves being centre of attention, she knows someone is filming her....she is not stupid...this was a PR exercise!!
I said right from the very beginning when my daughter pointed her out, she is professional this is not someone this is just happening to?
It was planned, well planned, probably from the date she got engaged, it was too much to believe all this happened from the day she married "everyone loves a wedding" that too was rehearsed, note Jamie holding his face almost in tears....why was there a photographer pointing right there right at that moment?
The Books, This Morning Show..Swipe ups...Hinch products..all planned!!
This has been in the making for quite a while, they have drawn people in to their "little family" the wedding, the house, the dog, the baby....everyone's perfect life??
What a god awful woman. Why would you be pleased that your dog was rolling around in chemicals and smelt of 1001!!? Makes you wonder if the little Ronnie is rolling around in that On his play mat. He is going to have some sort of allergies when he grows up living in that sort of environment. What a life eh 😢😦

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Jamie’s buying 3 pairs of Minnie ears, sister and niece must be “surprising them” later

Reactions: 27
Thank god ronnie is still having his ellas porridge I was starting to panick then. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Honestly a box or ready break, mush some banana or berries in there, is so easy and would be amazing for Ronnie.

He looks like a good eater. If my child was like that I’d love getting little meals ready for him.
Mine are terrors and all my efforts go down their clothes or the bin

Reactions: 6
He does look like he’s having the time of his life and how I want to take my 2 there. But I’m selfish and we’re going to a warm country with a beach.
That's not at all selfish...children absolutely love a beach, sandcastles all day, picnics, ball games and lots of water....a childs best memory! 🥰

Reactions: 12
She worries about nothing, that youtube video clearly shows this is NOT a person who has anxiety of any kind??
And before someone comes up with 'there are good days and bad' how many can do what she has done.....everyday?? 🤔
Anxiety my arse, as Jim Royle would say ( she references The Royle Family in the video).
A completely different person to Gretel scratching her neck and struggling to get her words out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One thing I'll say is fair play it's her 30th and instead of jetting off to some hot country shes gone to Disney land in the cold to include her son... and look at his face. You cant slate that!.. at long last shes done something for him and he will enjoy every minute!....

Discovered the insta bit where tagged photos are tho ... sad bastards every living room is near identical to hers... really are sheep!
We’re are the tagged photos on insta pls?

But its just one tiny bit of porridge. Poor kid is never going to be allowed to be a kid is he?

If I was half the clean freak she is, I wouldn't sit my little one on a chair that manky

View attachment 83344
If she's feeling the need to comment on one tiny spot of dropped porridge, he's got no chance of ever playing sport or doing DofE. I had to jet wash one of mine in the back garden after their DofE day walk.

My top cleaning tip for muddy kids, don't let the mud dry, it'll set like cement. Hose it off straight away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s definitely the Disneyland Hotel. I’m sure she’s not in a regular room though, she’s probably in the Castle Club suite

Reactions: 3
Was scrolling by hoping someone else had asked what a Vanessa was as I had no clue 😂
Anno I read it back an thort “vanessa” ffs 😂🤣 I am only just getting used to tattle aswell an didn’t know how to change it 🤣

Reactions: 1
As much as I would like to think she’s gone to DLP for Ronnie, I do know quite a few people have been *gifted a trip here...so wouldn’t shock me if she has too!

Reactions: 10
What a god awful woman. Why would you be pleased that your dog was rolling around in chemicals and smelt of 1001!!? Makes you wonder if the little Ronnie is rolling around in that On his play mat. He is going to have some sort of allergies when he grows up living in that sort of environment. What a life eh 😢😦
Yes, that makes little sense...washing Ronnie's clothes in Fairy and him rolling around in carpet fragrance? 😬

Reactions: 5
I googled it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wahahahahaha “Google’s it” ahhh it peopa
Pissed me off wen I posted it an saw “Vanessa” I thort ffs everyone will be like that “wtf is vanessa” it was meant to say “vaneers “ hence the “wisdom tooth saga the other week” 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Looks like the Disneyland hotel to me. We've stayed there and the TV was in a cabinet the same as that. We've stayed in a few of the other hotels and only seen that cabinet in the DLH.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.