Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this makes me sound like a snob but I reallyyyyyy detest these skinny fit tracksuits on any age but especially guys over 40! Maybe I’m old (48) but it makes me cringe!! What’s wrong with a nice pair of jeans ffs?! I still think tracksuits not for gym wear look daft but hey ho! That whole look just screams tacky to me! 🙄
‘Runs away before I get lynched!’ 🏃‍♀️
I hate tracksuits as day to day wear. My son only wears Tracksuit bottoms in the house and I only wear them when I go gym. That being said I have seen some nice looking tracksuit bottoms but I still can’t bare to put my son in them if he leaves the house 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this makes me sound like a snob but I reallyyyyyy detest these skinny fit tracksuits on any age but especially guys over 40! Maybe I’m old (48) but it makes me cringe!! What’s wrong with a nice pair of jeans ffs?! I still think tracksuits not for gym wear look daft but hey ho! That whole look just screams tacky to me! 🙄
‘Runs away before I get lynched!’ 🏃‍♀️
Do you think he'll wear 3/4 length trousers in the summer ....with socks ...my pet hate 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does Jamie insist on dressing like a teenage wannabe gangster that hangs out at the local park, instead of a 40 year old man? Is he desperately trying to become a brand ambassador for JD Sports?
This made me howl 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha same! I put it in proper sentences though like “mummas changing your nappy” or “mummas getting your milk” I hate how she randomly says mumma where it doesn’t belong 😂 “porridge chops mumma” it makes no sense 😭😭😂
Oh it makes sense.. She's trying to manipulate him to remember who his mum is. No bond yet.

In psychology there is a story
Of Pavlovs dogs, he'd ring a bell they would saliva knowing food was coming.
She's feeding him and he knows mumma.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus you lot are brutal I’m 3 threads behind I only took a 48 hour break 🤣

hmmmm now I’m no pram/buggy professional but that’s NOT the travel buggy she “purchased” for their holiday
She’s a twit! She will come up with some excuse soon as to why she decided NOT to take it , won’t be long an we will all find out why 👍🏽

Reactions: 9
I believe you have to pay extra now. You add it on to your trip. They do meal plans I believe. So you can have breakfast at one of the restaurant in the park not just the hotel
Arr ok. I knew they did meal plans but thought breakfast was still standard.

The gift shop she posted from looked empty!!

Reactions: 1
Regarding #pramgate. I can totally understand why she’d take the pram he can nap in and be cosied up it’s cold. Makes perfect sense.
BUT she absolutely definitely should not have done that stupid plug for the travel pushchair before she left! FFS Zoph are you totally bleeping stupid?! They’re not even the same colour!! Did you honestly think no one would notice?! She is one daft bint 🤥🤦‍♀️
PS admin pleeeeeeease can we have 🙄 and 🤦‍♀️ in the like options?! Pleeeeeeeeeease!! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I say mama to my 6 month old a lot because I do most of the hard work and early mornings and I'll be dammed if his first word is Dada 😆 Not sure what Hinches excuse is though! 🤣
I tried this and my daughters first word was still dada lol

• Haha
I see Jdog is trackied up again today ..bork!

How tight😨!!
She probably likes to see his meat n 2veg in it,cos let's face it....that's the only bleeping veg and meat she sees

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Get in!!! I’ve made it to “well known member” after lurking for a while an not being able to hold back coz I had too much I wanted to say 😂 good morning fellow tattlers real people who have opinions On twats in the spotlight whoever it might be and arnt afraid to be called “trolls” have a blessed day guyzzzzzz sorry I can’t celebrate with a pic of me wearing a Minnie Mouse bargain ears headband 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Arr ok. I knew they did meal plans but thought breakfast was still standard.

The gift shop she posted from looked empty!!
Most people will be going to the rides. When I went people literally run to the popular to get fast passes. Most people visit the gift shop near the end. She won’t be going on many rides coz Ronnie is sleeping and is too small for a lot of them too

Reactions: 4

How tight😨!!
She probably likes to see his meat n 2veg in it,cos let's face it....that's the only bleeping veg and meat she sees
Oh god it looks awful makes me shudder 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3

How tight😨!!
I couldn’t choose between 🤣 and 🤢 for that so please have both!! 🤣😘

• Haha
Just had a nosey through that woman's Insta who posted the pic of Ronnie. Jesus wept, she's batshit crazy 🤣 so much of Hinch on there.

Also, she's genuinely cross that the product Hinch was flogging went up in price, like they're exploiting Hinch somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️ THEYRE ALL EXPLOITING YOU AND SHE TAKES A BIG CUT. I'm in a proper rage this morning over #BelleGate 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.