Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I didn’t “like” her more yesterday, I forgave her ever so slightly because Ronnie literally looked like he was living his best life. But she can duck off again now posting those pics of her three fans. She thinks she’s full on famous. And then shouting “mumma” at the child. Just stop you friggan hyoowwwwge narcissist it’s painful you are his mother you will be the centre of his world so stop trying to make yourself more central by screaming MUMMA at him. Silly arse

as a side note my son is eating Frosties with his head phones on the noise coming out of his mouth is not too dissimilar to Hinch when she starts advertising and salivating at her zoflora and that. I might have to put him outside at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ronnieblesshim has perked up no end since being on his hols ....she's still screeching mummmma at him ,change the bloody record

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Came on to say a similar thing 😂 Thank god she packed all of those Ella's kitchen pouches! Bet theres NOWHERE she can get food for him there
She’s feeding him from a chair in the hotel room, why not let him have his breakfast in a high chair whilst they eat? I don’t have kids but I find it a little odd! x

Reactions: 27
Brace yourselves for more cringe photos and videos with Disney songs over them today and saying how grateful she is for her life and everyone (everyone for bringing her the ££ to go there) guyzzzz

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This is like pulling teeth...currently arguing with one of the sheep who claims hinch is a natural beauty and hasn't had any work done...
She's still not satisfied even with side by side images 👍🙃

Yeah definitely not had any work done. It's all just "growing up" View attachment 83293View attachment 83294
I actually think she looks lovely in picture 2. Why has she done this to herself?

Why does she shout Mama at him constantly 🙄 She sounds like a lun.
It's painful!!!

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for her coz she’s still a dick but she might have booked breakfast for a little later after his normal breakfast time. So she’s fed him first so he’s not hungry. Hopefully she will let him have bits of food while they are having breakfast rather than just watching them eat.

Reactions: 15
Not sticking up for her coz she’s still a dick but she might have booked breakfast for a little later after his normal breakfast time. So she’s fed him first so he’s not hungry. Hopefully she will let him have bits of food while they are having breakfast rather than just watching them eat.
Yeah true, plus the fact they are an hour ahead too so he'll want his breakfast at his usual (UK) time.

Reactions: 9
I
Hinchys got a team of copy and paste bullshitters. How original. Same thing said to every bleeping clingon.

My anxiety couldn't cope knowing she was there.

Yes I agree joking aside, Disney would be the last place anyone with anxiety would go. Including concerts and enclosed spaces like the eurostar travelling under the sea. 31 miles (says 23miles) under the bleeping sea would freak me out. Just 150 feet between me and the seabed. duck that, never get me on it. Anxiety thinking about it.

Don't go near them flame throwers for duck sake.
I suffer from mild anxiety and things like flying and lifts set me off. I’ve been in the eurotunnel a few times and I just take a magazine and read the whole way to distract myself. I never suffered but it seems the menopause can leave you a few presents. I agree she has no taste what chavvy clothes they wear

Reactions: 5
The hashtag on the photos she shared of her minions #iammrshinch she thinks she’s a proper celeb and it’s laughable cause most folk when I mention her name have no idea who she is 😂 also that chair looks proper manky she’s feeding Ronnie bless him his Ella pouch 🙄 seriously why not go down and let him have something from the breakfast menu also stop shouting bloody mama at him you proper bellend. She doesn’t seem comfortable interacting with her own child and it’s sad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not a chance ..that's what normal people would do

Reactions: 3
Anyone still looking for all the porridge he’s meant to be covered in?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.