Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silver foil “VIP” balloons are on order, plus I think we can still make use of the snow machine
Definitely! It was snowing yesterday so we could just tell everyone it is still snowing! No one would ever know

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was lucky enough to have my kitchen renovated last summer. We had to book somebody to come out and measure up, design it etc and that whole process took about 2 weeks, we then had to book somebody to come and fit it and his turn around time was about 2 weeks, so even before the kitchen work got started it was about a month to get everything in place. Plus booking a plasterer and have electricians to fit round each other. The kitchen was finally completed after about 6 weeks. It was completely gutted to bare brick and bare floor, no way would we have got that done in 4 days. Hinch obviously planned this, you'd be foolish to think not.

So much for her saying months ago that she would not want to change her kitchen, as that's where the Hinch journey started. She even got offered a "gifted" kitchen and turned it down because she didn't want to change it. Amazing what money does to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s literally been home all day. The way she was panic packing over the weekend I thought she was leaving early morning. She’s such a drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I went back to look, and you’re all correct! pictures of stroking Henry’s hair, and her hand on her chest, taken TODAY, her nails are brand new fresh with the gel/acrylic right next to the cuticle. The pictures of her touching the pile of piles and the sink, also supposedly taken “today”, there is clearly growth where the gel is growing out????

ETA - Sorry, desperately trying to catch up and comment at the same time, and saw @Jyhy1110 already posted pics! This thread is like a full time job trying to keep up 😫😫
Much shorter too..

Reactions: 5
Yayyy were all going to the field for our jollies guyzzzzz
[/QUOTE]
Its Kent I think....I just moved from there and its sunny at the moment down there, i just checked!!

Reactions: 2
Completely unrelated to the kitchen and holiday but has she got fleas or something??? She's always scratching her neck and shoulders and face??? All those chemicals probably making her itch!! Maybe she's allergic to her lenor dream team 😂
Becky home sweet home does it all the time too. I remember someone saying it’s a sign of her eating disorder/ lack of food dermatitis something or other. Makes me wonder if Hinch is the same. So skinny. And from what you guys have said she doesn’t have the best diet. ( I’ve only just started following her recently ).

Reactions: 7
Has she ever mentioned the whole Phil Schofield coming out? There’s not many people connected to the show who have kept quiet on it. Wonder if because they’ve totally binned her off and never asked her back she’s spat her dummy out with them.
Was it said about the woman on This Morning last week who was on using loads of the storage solutions she uses 🙈😂 she’ll be RAGING
Had enough of Philip Scofield ! Don’t want to read about him on another more accounts. Though the tattle one is brilliant.

Reactions: 5
Awww has she not done a make up tutorial this morning......I feel gutted 🤣. bleeping head
you feel gutted?.......I’ve been drawing a red heart on my lips, drawn 3s on my face and got booked in for a blue rinse perm! Thought it was a genuine tutorial. Livid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm gunna admit I skipped a few pages but does anyone have a screenshot of the kitchen she was tagged in?!
Dont skip.....she will go without you, we are all waiting to see where we are off to?
Its Kent I think....I just moved from there and its sunny at the moment down there, i just checked!!
So at least we know which way she is heading then 👍
[/QUOTE]
Well she has gone without me anyway!! 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IVE GOT IT GUYS

WE ARE GOING ON HOLIDAY TO A FIELD!!!! A TOUR OF FIELDS AROUND THE COUNTRY.

THEY JUST MAKE ME SO HAPPY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.