Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she has gone without me anyway!! 😥
Stay put I'll put my roller boots on ( I dont drive) and I'll come grab ya ,you can hold onto the back of me and we'll try and catch them up 🥘 I've packed a sausage slop for you to eat on the journey too because mom said it was a good idea 😝
[/QUOTE]

I got so emotional reading that, tattlers really look after each other, don’t they ?

Reactions: 9
Little bit too convenient that her parents are both able to take time off work at such “short notice” 🙄

Reactions: 7
Stay put I'll put my roller boots on ( I dont drive) and I'll come grab ya ,you can hold onto the back of me and we'll try and catch them up 🥘 I've packed a sausage slop for you to eat on the journey too because mom said it was a good idea 😝

I got so emotional reading that, tattlers really look after each other, don’t they ?
[/QUOTE]
Yes hunzzz always here for you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She officially has more money than sense! £16 for 6 glass tumblers?!?! You have to be joking. Did she forget about Ikea? Or did they refuse to pay for an ad?
I noticed that too, she should've gone to Ikea they sell nice ones for 50p each.

Reactions: 6
She does not suffer from anxiety!! As my granny would say she is to thick skinned. If I had numerous people calling me out no matter how many people followed me I would be a nervous wreck and I would not class myself as a anxious person but this one could not give a flying fook. That’s what boils my piss about her. I have worked in the health field for 20 years and she would not have a clue what real anxiety is.
Yea I bought into it at first. Not any more. It’s just an act to make her more relatable or get the sympathy vote. Absolute fraud. Can’t believe how many people need advice on cleaning. It’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
7 hours ago she said they were waiting for Ronnieblessim to wake up from his mid morning nap and then they were ready to go. She drove past the field 25 minutes ago! What’s going on? I’m pretty sure she did all those stories in advance and she left yesterday. Bloody kitchen is probably almost finished. SHE’S A LIAR BUT NOT A GOOD LIAR.

Reactions: 22
7 hours ago she said they were waiting for Ronnieblessim to wake up from his mid morning nap and then they were ready to go. She drove past the field 25 minutes ago! What’s going on? I’m pretty sure she did all those stories in advance and she left yesterday. Bloody kitchen is probably almost finished. SHE’S A LIAR BUT NOT A GOOD LIAR.
She went the wrong way around the M25??
Thing is...its called Instagram it's not very instant with her is it....more like pastergram🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah Hinchy Poo's you are becoming an even bigger bleep than ever before! Surpassed yourself hunzzzz.

Reactions: 10
She even said that she spends a lot of the times in the kitchen and she wanted to see Ronnie playing in the garden etc I’ll say bullshit since when does she spends all her time in the kitchen or in that dining area she’s got it display like a showroom like seriously who even lays out plates and cutlery for it to be covered in dust and when they eat they eat over the coffee table....??? How can’t her dumb ass sheep not see this😡😡😡 and why does she need a massive kitchen for making mug shots and mashed up ready meals for her boy when she never cooks a proper meal
Cause what sophflora wants she gets cause she so relatable guys Fuk off ya spoon 😡

Reactions: 2

[/QUOTE]
We are all in this together....guys?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:
Hinch is telling lies again will she ever learn?
Waiting for companies house to post to see how much she really earns!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I the only who who shouts everytime she said “she” paid for it? Your SHEEP did love! With all the cash you are getting in from selling your life to Instagram. So no, it may not be gifted, but it might as well bloody well be.
She could be photoshopping, adding filters or just knows her angles. She definitely wasn’t this skinny in any of the shots last week 😂
Thats because they wasn’t her pics!
She has no control over them I.e filter them to high heaven!
Hence why she hates the press and people taking her pic as it shows the real Hinch not the photo shopped ones we all see on her account!
If she ever went missing the only picture we would all have of her is a gretal Snapchat filter that the police and press would release!
We would never find the real Hinch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS are we there yet? I need a wee! 😁
Well I’m still sitting in my sleeping bag, freezing to death in the favourite field. I’ve been watching all the Range Rovers coming past and waving frantically but no one stopped to take me on this holiday. Well, I suppose I’ll just have to hitch/hinch a lift back to my little home village of Sheffield

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She must think we are stupid.

Had the ‘idea’ on Thursday and now by Tuesday has plans, a new kitchen designed and the builders have started?!

Ridiculous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.