Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been catching up but skipped a few threads! Hopefully people will start waking up with the whole kitchen thing! (I know we say this all the time and they don’t 😩) hopefully Soph can use her book of lists for all the lies she really needs to keep on top of! Your lies will ruin you!

Also think she’s not going to go Disney! Poor Ronnie has no enjoyment in his life so she’s hardly going to take him somewhere fun. She will be off to Dubai but will packing jumpers to either throw people of the scent or because she’s a daft bint

Reactions: 11
She's not gonna give us the satisfaction of telling us where she is so that we can make up an apt thread name? I'm calling it though.
New thread suggestion: I'm the queen on the swindlers,
An Insta.V.I.P.......oo be do Dont wanna be like you.!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So if Jamie is on a career break so basically his jobless and she doesn’t work , what do they live off......? On jobseekers 😂😂 benefits while her milking in from her sheep’s......?

Reactions: 8
So if Jamie is on a career break so basically his jobless and she doesn’t work , what do they live off......? On jobseekers 😂😂 benefits while her milking in from her sheep’s......?
Live on the swipe up guys and buy today's selected ebay tit lol #affiliated

Reactions: 6
I've got a she wee if you wanna borrow it , all the best campers have then dont you know ,( saying that in my posh voice ) 😁

Btw I've elbow greased it so its sparkly clean
Awww thanks lovely 😍 We have a Qube loo for camping but it’s a bit bulky to pop in my handbag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’d of thought she would have worn that grey monstrosity she ‘designed’ rather than that sausage skin get up she’s now flogging

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With swipe ups even if you don’t buy anything a cookie is placed on your device for 30 days so whenever you visit eBay and purchase something in those 30 days (even if it’s nothing to do with what she was selling) she still gets a money for that. So that’s why she does so many swipe ups as it doesn’t matter if people purchase then but as long as they do within 30 days

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
With swipe ups even if you don’t buy anything a cookie is placed on your device for 30 days so whenever you visit eBay and purchase something in those 30 days (even if it’s nothing to do with what she was selling) she still gets a money for that. So that’s why she does so many swipe ups as it doesn’t matter if people purchase then but as long as they do within 30 days

I never knew that, that's why I never swipe up though as though they would get something for engagement at least.

Reactions: 5
Stories are going too quick I think... I am imagining her going on a Miranda-esque holiday around the corner at this point 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never knew that, that's why I never swipe up though as though they would get something for engagement at least.
I learnt about it on another Instagram account that was trying to expose hinch. Unfortunately she doesn’t do it anymore but she was really interesting. She used to do experiments to show what spraying watered down fabric conditioner on pillows could do in an event of a fire. She used to get quite a bit of abuse from the hinch army 😞😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She got Ronnie a passport so defo off out of this country. My guess it’s New York
I'm thinking New York too, can't see them at Disneyland Paris, Rrrrrrrronnie is too young and she's too much of a special snowflake for rides. She'll be shopping for more secret designer handbags in Bloomingdales.

#chavsontour

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The rest of the house isn't amazing!
I agree she will move. The field she drives past is off Tom Tit Lane but the field she always stands in with fat boy (and henry) might be up for sale?
I'm not sure but I think the field is adjacent to their plot.🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️
Could just be a pipe dream for them but soph always drops hints about her future plans?
i had to google.the road as it rang a bell (i cant help but snigger at rude road names) 🤣 actually i think i got lost trying get to wickham bishops and went down it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s flying out tomorrow? Why act like she was leaving today? She’s such a dick I can’t even deal. I think she is going somewhere warm and she packed the wolly hat for Ronnie either for today/tomorrow or when they return back to England

Reactions: 13
I learnt about it on another Instagram account that was trying to expose hinch. Unfortunately she doesn’t do it anymore but she was really interesting. She used to do experiments to show what spraying watered down fabric conditioner on pillows could do in an event of a fire. She used to get quite a bit of abuse from the hinch army 😞😞
I never saw her I bet that was a really good account to follow x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.