Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why won’t she just say where she’s going 🤣 I bet her Hunchers can’t contain themselves right now seeing as she’s taking them all with her... via Instagram you peasants as thou shalt not sit with me!
Que the cheesy reveal video tomorrow 🤢 I hope RRRRRRonnie plays her up for the whole flight 😁 no doubt they’ll be in first class as well.

Reactions: 10
Why won’t she just say where she’s going 🤣 I bet her Hunchers can’t contain themselves right now seeing as she’s taking them all with her... via Instagram you peasants as thou shalt not sit with me!
Que the cheesy reveal video tomorrow 🤢 I hope RRRRRRonnie plays her up for the whole flight 😁 no doubt they’ll be in first class as well.
She thinks that if she reveals where she’s going, her crazy hinchers will book flights and stalk her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it too soon to start taking guesses on what Celine Dion song she’ll have playing over the kitchen reveal?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god she goes on as if she’s never seen “all the stuffs” before. Absolutely chuffed to pieces with a bleeping premier inn style kettle and coffees. She epitomises basic bitchness.

Been to the ten year olds parents evening tonight. The school is the most pretentious school in the north, however they had loads of posters about children’s rights, one of them “I have the right to privacy”. It’s under some legislative article that children do have the right not to be plastered all over the internet. Poor Ronnieblesshimduzhavefeets doesn’t have the luxury of saying “nor ma duck off with ya camera” like my two do (without the swear words that’s just me).

Reactions: 31
I don’t understand why she is keeping where she is going quiet as if it’s some state secret..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion....
Hinchy's the name, lying is my game.
I know it's crap but all I could think of.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I learnt about it on another Instagram account that was trying to expose hinch. Unfortunately she doesn’t do it anymore but she was really interesting. She used to do experiments to show what spraying watered down fabric conditioner on pillows could do in an event of a fire. She used to get quite a bit of abuse from the hinch army 😞😞
Oh her 🙄

There is literally no hope for this brainwashed bint!! Bet she can't wait to go on holiday with 'our soph' 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She’s such a head. Her post about hinch are so creepy. She had one with Ronnie and someone called her weird so she deleted it then cried that she had been trolled.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There is literally no hope for this brainwashed bint!! Bet she can't wait to go on holiday with 'our soph' 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

This is really sad and worrying that they really use the illusion of her as a daily crutch. Sophie couldn't care less about anyone that posts about her clearly outlining she is a massive part of their lives. Really uncomfortable and baffling to read them posts tbh isnt it..

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Couldnt have put it better..I too have renovated for over 35 years its extremely hard work, I am a single parent of 3 and have been all their lives, it was the only thing I could do to make money to survive and be there for them....I didnt swan off on holidays when my house was in pieces, I did the majority of work myself from decorating top to bottom to laying floors and even hiring a digger to drive to sort the gardens!!
She has no idea of hard work, now my health is failing but my kids are grown and all 3 are in amazing careers with a good a future ahead....and I am able to look back with pride at what I achieved....wonder if she will be able to say the same one day??
Oh and this wasnt a look at what I have done speech....it was... I am so sick of people thinking the world is full of freebies and this something for nothing attitude speech!!
[/QUOTE
You have every right to be proud of what you and your family have achieved and I hope you tell yourself that every day. Sophie Hinchliffe and those like her, who actually fleece people,have nothing to be proud of at all! X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.