Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m still sitting in my sleeping bag, freezing to death in the favourite field. I’ve been watching all the Range Rovers coming past and waving frantically but no one stopped to take me on this holiday. Well, I suppose I’ll just have to hitch/hinch a lift back to my little home village of Sheffield
Rotherham here!! Hi!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no sure if we know where she's gone yet but I'm guessing Disney land Paris as loads of people have been gifted free trips there for a frozen event and she had a Micky jumper in her case
You can also hire a room in the castle. My guess is a Disney resort and Jamie will hire out the princesses castle

Reactions: 4
I'm thinking New York too, can't see them at Disneyland Paris, Rrrrrrrronnie is too young and she's too much of a special snowflake for rides. She'll be shopping for more secret designer handbags in Bloomingdales.

#chavsontour
Can you imagine being on a trans Atlantic flight with them? My worst nightmare would be if I’d Scrimped and saved for a special holiday and paid to go bizzo and she turned up to dominate the flight with her screeching and pointing. I’d have to ask to be put in economy !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well done you on working hard to be able to afford it. Must feel bloody good that you did it on your own. (Hope that does not sound condescending in anyway. Love what you have written so true
Thank you for your kind words. Xx

Reactions: 5
She's not gonna give us the satisfaction of telling us where she is so that we can make up an apt thread name? I'm calling it though.
New thread suggestion: I'm the queen on the swindlers,
An Insta.V.I.P.......oo be do Dont wanna be like you.!
Wrong continent 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion:
Brad has given us all a sneak peak but we still don’t know where we’re going this week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why isnt she wearing her own lounge suit to travel in? Maybe shes saving it for her flight tomorrow.

I hope Brad is really good at his job because you couldn't swing a cat in her kitchen never mind fit an island in. My guess is that it's going to be relocated to the dining room with the current kitchen end being utilised as a dining area, or the garage is being knocked into to make the kitchen bigger and the garage will become a utility/storage area hence the need for a new door. It wont have a garage door any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why isnt she wearing her own lounge suit to travel in? Maybe shes saving it for her flight tomorrow.

I hope Brad is really good at his job because you couldn't swing a cat in her kitchen never mind fit an island in. My guess is that it's going to be relocated to the dining room with the current kitchen end being utilised as a dining area, or the garage is being knocked into to make the kitchen bigger and the garage will become a utility/storage area hence the need for a new door. It wont have a garage door any more.
Yeah she’s definitely gonna be shifting the kitchen into the dining room and that gift table will probably be sold. I bet she will have seats around the island like Stacey has

Reactions: 5
Sorry what sort of weirdo is emotionally attached to a sink?! It’s a standard issue new build sink. I also have one.

Reactions: 18
Looks like it. She’ll keep something though. Maybe the oven and hob and a few bits and pieces. It’s the same kitchen guyzzz honest. Just new location, new handles, new work top, new sink, new fridge freezer, new worktops, new floor. But the oven is the same so it’s just like it was guyzzzzz.
Bit like Triggers broom....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.